CHAPTER 2-THE TRUTH

I closed the door and ran away crying.When I got outside the house I remembered when he was in California with me. He would call me everyday and I would get annoyed.When he used to love me truly,when -------------
*computer noises*
"Where am I"......"Hello"
"Oh ,you're awake"said the nurse,"Umm why am I in the hospital""You got into an accident young lady""Who brought me here""Some guy claiming he was your boyfriend and his friend,well you seem okay so I'll send you home after your boyfriend fills the details" I was shocked that he came to me,knowing he cheated. Nevermind I just want to go home now."Babe,come let's go home"Why did he call me babe, didn't he see me,this is weird.
At home:-
"Babe you okay", I started tearing up"maybe she knows "whispered sally.
"You really did that, you really did that to me""what did I do ,babe","Oh really, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID,Stop acting innocent""Tell me what did I do, and,WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING"he yelled at me. I was sobbing, in pain."You cheated on me with Sally "I said"AND YOU'RE STILL ACTING AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOU SLUT. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG WHEN YOU WEREN'T CONTACTING ME FOR 2 MONTHS.I hate you-""Joy I didn't mean to. I wanted to tell you this but I didn't know how to.Im s-sorry Joy I really am."I started to go upstairs and when I reached his room ,I started packing my stuff when he came in."Where are you going, Joy." He said in a sad and unhappy tone."ITS NONE OF YOU'RE BUSINESS NOW"I slowly went downstairs with my luggage"Wait, stop, Please don't go ,please I said I'm sorry I'll never do it again""A sorry can't fix my broken heart."and I went away but what I saw last time was Sally crying and Sam having a breakdown. I knew Sam loved me a lot, but he cheated on me and I just couldn't stand it."Were over Sam,I'm sorry for interrupting you and your girlfriends pleasant time, but now I'll be gone, I hope you stay happy like you did with me"
I booked an apartment there and called my bestie there
THE NEXT DAY:-
My bestie Kenny was here.I told her what happened and thanked her for giving me Sally's address."I knew he would cheat,that's why I kept an eye on him."
I told her I was having a breakdown, when she  gave me a splendid idea. "You can write a song"
3:25:- 
"The song is finished, let's release it" Kenny said as I finished the last chorus of my song."Good idea ,Kenny ,let's do it"
My song is released and what I see in one hour is it hit 1 million views ,ehh ,wait WHAT."BESTIE!!!!!MY SONG IS FAMOUS WORLDWIDE"

                          (To be continued........)