Jungkook chuckled slipping his hands around his tiny waist.

"Let me hide you under me." He whispered kissing his neck.

"Uhmm." Unknowingly taehyung started moaning he never felt like this before.

"Mr kookie I'm feeling something weird in my tummy."

He moaned when jungkook pulled down his pants leaving him in his kittens printed panties while tracing his hands on his legs.

"I'm feeling shy." Taetae bit his lips.

"Already, The rest of your undergarments have to come off now."

Taetae gasp.

"N-no."

Jungkook sat on the bed pulling him on his lap.

Taetae was feeling so aroused seeing his husband's gaze and touches on his body but he didn't knew what this feeling is.

He bit his lips whimpering when jungkook cupped his clothed tits.

"K-kooahh."

Jungkook slide his fingers inside and pulled it up revealing his bare tits.

"You skin is so soft." He whispered rubbing his hands there which made his nipples hard and erect.

"W-what are y-you doing?" Taehyung asked gripping his shoulder.

"Uhmm m-mama told m-me not to let anyone t-touch there uhm."

"For baby, you have to allow me to touch you wherever I want, if you don't want it then its ok I'm not doing anything." Jungkook said with fake sad tone removing his hands from his swells.

Taehyung gasp and hurriedly placed his hands back.

"No no taetae want baby."

Jungkook smirked.

At the next moment he was sucking his tits hungrily and our taetae was crying in pleasure.

"Uhmmmgmmm."

Jungkook's hands went to grip his ass.

"Bub you will feel little pain but it will go soon, my taetae is brave na, will you bear little pain for your kookie?" Jungkook asked softly.

Taetae nodded like a goodboy breathing heavily.

Jungkook slide his panties down. Taehyung whimpered when cold breeze hit his pussy. Slick was dripping from there whose scent was driving jungkook crazy.

"I peed." Taehyung's eyes got teary

"No baby its not pee." Jungkook said licking the slick from his legs.

"Its dirty d-dont."

"Shhh don't talk to much." He shushed him putting the lube on his fingers.

Taehyung whimpered when add his one finger inside his virgin hole.

"Ahhh Mr kookieee what are you doing it's hurtingggg you promised you will not hurt taetae ahh." Taehyung cried.

"Shh my love its ok It will soon turn into pleasure."he said kissing his forehead.

After somethime when he noticed that taehyung calmed a bit then he slowly insert another finger inside preparing him.

"I can't its hurtinggg."

"Baby you are crying already, the next thing I'm gonna put inside is way more giant and thicker than these." Jungkook informed strocking his dick.