Aftermath

3rd POV (sorry I'm not updating help)

(This is after whatever plans they made and they did it or whatever)

Both tired, the two men fell in bed, their faces being only a couple of centimeters apart. The brunette held the others arm, staring at the Russian's lips. "You want to kiss me so bad don't you?" Fyodor said amused. "Is that a bad thing?" The other man smiled not taking his eyes off Fyodor's lips. "no not at all." Fyodor leaned in attaching his lips to Dazai's. The kiss was passionate but very sloppy since the both of the men were tired. As the kiss ended, Dazai placed his hand on the other's cheek, slightly rubbing against it. They took off their jackets and shoes, climbing to the top of the bed where they found themselves cuddling (fyodor big spoon). Still, even if they were cramped into each other neither of them felt warmth so they added a thick blanket to cover themselves. Dazai turned off the light, said goodnight and closed his eyes. Fyodor knew the other had not gone to sleep so he started leaving kisses on the back of Dazai's neck. Small and quiet moans came out of Dazai's mouth as Fyodor continued. "Leave me aloneee I'm tired" Dazai said trying to get away from Fyodor's arms. "it was just a couple of goodnight kisses, but I'll stop. Go to sleep dear" Fyodor strengthen his grip on Dazai closing his eyes. Soon enough both were asleep.

Fyodor had already woken up (it was like 6am) and he grabbed his book, still cuddling the other man next to him. He tried to make as little noise as he can so the other won't awake but - Dazai had always been a light sleeper so he quickly woke up. "Morning" Dazai rubbed his eyes turning around to face Fyodor. "Oh sorry did I wake you?" Fyodor left the book besides him , connecting eyes with Dazai. "No worries I was about to wake up anyways" Dazai softly smiled, stuffing his face in Fyodor's chest. "What do you want for breakfast" Fyodor said, placing kisses on the other man's head. " I'm not hungry" Dazai sighed he turned around staring at the ceiling. "Then what would you like to do today?" Fyodor said touching Dazai's face. "Let's go out on a walk" Dazai said smiling at Fyodor. "Sure that sounds fun" Fyodor slightly smiled at Dazai, kissing him in the cheek.

...

I haven't updated this in years so this is fluff chapter. Next chapter won't hah. I'll try to write it this weekend too as an apology. 

Thank you so much for the 2.4k views<3 yall are the best ily!