Chapter 62: Make it! do-or-die survival training part 2

Those of us in U.A. High class 1-A started a training exercise to prepare for the provisional hero licensing exam. But suddenly, there was a mysterious collapse, and we were trapped in an underground mall. as we tried to escape, we met up with yaoyorozu and an injured Iida. overcoming each crisis as it came along, we continued upward, finally reaching the elevator lobby. But, it wasn't over yet. the real test was about to begin. yes, about to begin.

you put Iida down stopping your telekinesis, you bring one of your hands to your head the other gripping your costume harshly. 

Midoriya: Sunlight's shining in. we should be able to get out from here.

Asui: We can get to the surface from here.

Momo: Looking at the structure of the building, the elevators only go up to B1.

  Asui: then, why was there sunlight?

Y/n: Maybe the part of the surface also collapsed, letting the sunlight reach here. 

Momo: that would be good news for us.

Asui: yeah as long as we have Y/n's Quirk, we can definitely get to the surface.

Y/n: All right I'll use my telekinesis to make everyone float and--

Midoriya: Wait a minute, Y/n-San. Yaoyorozu-San, once you get to floor B1, will you put a rope ladder down?

Yaoyorozu: Huh? sure.

Asui: Midoriya-Chan, your planning to stay aren't you? 

Y/n: stay? Why?

Midoriya: there might still be people from our class here, and they might be injured, like Iida-Kun.  I'll check to make sure everyone is okay and send them here. you guys should prioritize getting Iida-Kun out.

Yaoyorozu: very well.

Y/n: then I'll also stay.

Asui: Eh? but without you we wont be able to get out Y/n-San.

You shook your head in disagreement

Y/n: you're wrong I'll use my telekinesis to get you up there, but I'll stay. Unlike Uraraka-San's Quirk my telekinesis allows me to make objects and people fly, however I don't need to be there to stop it if I'm not near My quirk will automatically stop after 15 minutes so I can stay here and send you guys up there without worrying  that you wont be able to get down or that you might fall in the middle of it.

Yaoyorozu: I see, But why do you want to stay? 

Y/n:  i want to make sure A certain someone is all right.

Asui: you mean Todoroki-San, am i correct?

you just nodded your head.

Yaoyorozu: All right.

You used your telekinesis to make everyone expect yourself and Midoriya float. 

Midoriya: Yaoyorozu-San, report what's going on in here, to the teachers, too.

Asui: Be careful Midoriya-Chan, Y/n.

Midoriya: Okay.

You and Midoriya were running through the hall until you both heard a explosion making both of you to stop in your tracks.

Midoriya: what's that sound? Collapsing?

Y/n: No, Someone on the lower floor is destroying something. Could it be...?

Midoriya: Kacchan!

A while later.

Midoriya: Y/n-San, did you feel the temperature drop or is it just me?