Ch-8 Hashira Meeting

Tanjiro: Where am I? Who are these people?

Shinobu: This is the headquaters of the demon slayers, and you are on trial.

Time Skip (brought to you by my lazy ass)

Obanai: What're we gonna do about Tomioka and Y/n?

Giyu & Y/n: (eye roll)

Mitsuri: *Ok, I love how persistent Iguro-san is but thats going too far, nobody will touch my bestie!*

Kyojuro: *Why TF has she done this shit?!!*

Time Skip (again lol)

Sanemi: So you are that idiotic member who brought the demon. What the hell were you planning to do?

Shinobu: Please don't act on your own Shinazugawa-san

Sanemi: (pierces through the box)

Y/n: (raises her katana) OII! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A PILLAR OR WHATEVER! STOP IT OR I WILL KILL YOU!

Mitsuri: (shocked) (grabs Kyojuro's hand to stop him from stepping in)

Tanjiro: (Runs) I WON'T FORGIVE ANYBODY, PILLAR OR WHATEVER WHO HURTS MY LITTLE SISTER! (headbutts Sanemi)

Everyone: (Shocked)

Y/n: (smirks)

Time Skip (lol)

Kagaya: I have given my approval for Tanjiro and Nezuko. So I want everyone here to accept them.

Time Skip (after the letter)

Kagaya: Besides Tanjiro has come into contact with Muzan Kibutsuji

Everyone: *TF!*

Time Skip

Sanemi: (cuts his arm) I will show you the reality of demons!!

Obanai: You can't do it in sunlight, Shinazugawa

Sanemi: Forgive my rudeness, Oyakata-sama (goes into the shade) Come over here demon!! Here is some of your favourite human blood!!

Tanjiro: NEZUKOOO!!

Y/n: Tanjiro, don't use your breaths, your lungs are under pressure if you do so your blood vessels will explode.....I believe in Nezuko.......she will definitely control herself.

Giyu: (Removes Obanai's hand)

Nezuko: (turns her head away)

Time Skip

Shinobu: Okay then lets take care of Tanjiro-kun at my place.

Tanjiro: I WANT TO HEADBUTT THAT SCARRED GUY!! I MEAN IT-

Muichiro: (hits Tanjiro with a rock) Interrupting Oyakata-sama is a bad idea....

Time Skip

After the Hashira meeting

Y/n: (Sees Kyojuro) (walks towards him) I am sor-

Kyojuro: (hugs Y/n) You don't have to be sorry, you did what was right and I am extremely proud of you!

Y/n: (Smiles) Thankyou...

Kyojuro: Besides that scum needed a lesson, good job!

Y/n: I know right!

Kyojuro: (whispers) To be honest you and Giyu look cute together..(chuckles)

Y/n: Yahhh! Stop teasing me already!!! (blushing)

Kyojuro: YOU ARE BLUSHING!!! (laughing)

Y/n: NO I AM NOT!!! (blushing) (sees Giyu standing there with a sad expression) I am coming in a minute....(goes away)