Ch-5 Tomioka Giyu

A Big Time Skip

Kyojuro became a hashira while Y/n is at the kinoto (second highest) rank because there were already 9 hashiras. Y/n reached the kinoto rank just one month after her being selected. She uses sun breathing but sometimes against a weak enemy she uses flame breathing.

Meeting Giyuu for the first time

On The Way

Y/n: (stern face) U-umm are you Tomioka Giyu?

Giyu: Yes, you might be Rengoku Y/n right?

Y/n: Yes.....you are the water pillar right? *Awww an emo boy.....ok now maintain your ego, Y/n*

Y/n: (stern face) Do you know my brother, Rengoku Kyojuro?

Giyu: Y-yes *she is egoistic......* (shocked look)

Y/n: (shocked) D-do you smell it *smells a demon*

Giyu: Yeah.... (starts running)

Y/n: (starts running)

Giyu: *huh?! She is faster than me!*

Tanjiro: Who are you ?!

Y/n: We are demon slayers.

Giyu: Your sister is a demon and we have to kill her

Tanjiro: The scent was a different scent back at my house, maybe that killed my family! I wasn't Nezuko! She will never eat humans! I will find a way to cure her!

Y/n: (processing) *Wh-what his family was also murdered by a demon!.....We-we shouldn't kill nezuko.....* (walks backwards) (tears forming) (falls down) (processing) (y/n.exe has stopped working)

Giyu: (preaching Tanjiro) (Stabs nezuko)

Y/n: (mumbles) n-no! (Sees tanjiro's hatchet)

Giyu: *his hatchet!*

Y/n: (catches)

Small time skip

Giyu: (knocks nezuko down) WHY WEREN'T YOU FIGH-

Y/n: (crying)

Giyu: Huh-?

Y/n: (crying)  I-I AM SORRY....

Giyu: (kneels down) W-why are you crying?

Y/n: (hides her face) N-no

Giyu: You know, I saw you....

Y/n: (hugs him) Pl-please don't kill them!

Giyu: (shook) (pats your head) but why are you crying?

Y/n: Y-you see I am not Kyojuro's biological sister.......they adopted me....because my family was dead....

Giyu: (shook) You mean that.....your family was also killed by a demon?....

Y/n: Y-yes.....

Giyu: I am sorry.....*how to comfort someone ughhhhh!* U-umm I am sure you will be able to avenge your family......

Y/n: T-thanks (realizes) *TF! I am hugging him! SHIT!* (leaves him) Ummmmm!!! I am sorry!

Giyu : You finally realized that.....

Y/n: (flustered)

Tanjiro: (wakes up)

Giyu: You're awake, reach mount saogiri as soon as possible and look for an old man named Sakonji Urokodaki, tell him Tomioka Giyu sent you, as its cloudy it will be alright, don't expose her to the sun.

Y/n: (stern face) You know, I can understand how you are feeling, all of a sudden your family gets killed and all this shit but I feel that you're.....different than other kids, I know you will make it.

Tanjiro: (runs and hugs you) You don't know how much those words matter to me, thankyou!

Y/n: (shook) (hugs back) *so that is how oniichan feels....* (smiles)

Giyu: *did she just..........SMILE!* *Why is that boy hugging her!? Am I jealous! no..NOPE!*

Y/n: Bye.... (runs away)

Giyu: (runs away)

Y/n: Ummm so I think we should keep this a secret....like we broke the guidelines....

Giyu: Yeah......

Y/n: Also...(stops) (death glare) You are not going to tell anyone I cried.....or else.....

Giyu: *TF! She is scary!!* Y-yeah....

Y/n: Good...

(A.N: yeah......you didn't notice tanjiro's earring......bcs....bcs....ummm I DON'T KNOW!!)