6

Chapter Six: Take a Bite

Early the next morning, just after dawn, Gu Jiaming, who was so worried that he almost didn't sleep all night, knocked on the door of the summer courtyard!

After knocking for a long time, Misha, who got up very angry, pulled her shoes and opened the courtyard door cursingly, "Who? I was kicked in the head by a donkey early in the morning!" Messy hair, wrinkled

pajamas, drooping There is still dry eye feces on the corners of the eyelids, and a dark green electric tricycle is parked in the yard. Mi Xia who is caught in Gu Jiaming's eyes is a rascal with a bad temper, a wretched face and a commonplace air. temperament.

"Look at you, what do you look like? Going out would be a disgrace to me! Throwing away the broken car in your yard will really lower the taste of this house!" After fermenting overnight, the anger became even stronger. If it wasn't for the image, Gu Jiaming was able to throw that tricycle out by himself.

"Hey! You're so angry! It's not good to hurt yourself! My mother doesn't want to run into you so early!" When it comes to hating people, Mi Xia never admits defeat.

"You... are unreasonable!"

"Hey! I wish you a long life and you won't be happy! I can't stop you from going to my mother!" Even though there are no dirty words, Gu Jiaming can make Gu Jiaming lose his composure frequently. Powerful!

"I'm too lazy to mess with you, talk about it! If you can satisfy your purpose, I will definitely satisfy you." After a few words, a seasoned veteran of the mall even put his negotiating skills behind him, and directly went to today's meeting Bottom line said it!

I'm sorry if I don't let your Gu family bleed a little today. I just played chess with Zhou Gong. Mi Xia rolled his eyes and led Gu Jiaming into the room, let him sit on the only chair in the room, and turned around and went out to take a piece of chess. The stool for eating sat opposite Gu Jiaming.

Gu Jiaming was taken aback by Mi Xia's series of actions, just now he was annoyed at his elders and then asked to sit down with a smile, could it be that he has a split personality?

"Get ready to negotiate with me!" Mi Xia casually propped her chin, clacking the table with one hand, the regular knocking sound seemed to be knocking on Gu Jiaming's heart.

"Isn't your purpose yesterday?"

"Oh! You think so!"

"Oh! No? Then I'll leave."

"Don't worry! How much of Gu's group do you think belongs to Michelle?"

"You..."

Just a few words, Gu Jiaming has failed again. Mi Xinnian was the little princess in his student days. Unfortunately, the little princess's family is poor and worthy of him. Back then, she was able to marry her because of her infatuation. Now her son actually wants to get his hands on him. Gu's Group, what a joke!

Fortunately, Mi Xia couldn't see what was going on in Gu Jiaming's mind, otherwise he wouldn't have played games slowly with everyone in the Gu family, and would have destroyed the Gu family in one fell swoop and sent them to make amends with Mi Xue.

"Don't be so excited! I said earlier that it's not good for your health, and I don't want the Gu Group. It's too tiring to take care of it, and it's getting old quickly!" Glancing at the forehead lines that couldn't be concealed on the opposite face, he continued to be furious. , "I only want the three-acre land in front of me! From the back mountain to this summer courtyard belongs to me. Oh! By the way, don't forget to send over the money from Michelle's private house that your white lotus has deducted over the years. Now that I have paid it back, I will return it clean! From now on, everything about me has nothing to do with you Gu family, and my household registration will be separated, and we will not violate the river water!" "Okay, I will finish it for you before I get off work tomorrow, and don't say that I am your father in the future