"Stir-fry small green vegetables in a pot, mix tomatoes with sugar, and have edamame and winter melon soup, it's perfect!"

Mi Xia hurriedly found the vegetables she needed, picked them off and rushed to the kitchen. . Mi Xia's movements became faster. First, he sliced ​​the tomatoes and put some sugar on the plate, then washed the green vegetables, sliced ​​the wax gourd, and peeled the edamame. During this period, he couldn't bear the temptation and filled a half bowl of rice with two or three bites to solve the problem. Take a look at your growling stomach.

Skillfully igniting the fire and heating the pot, putting the firewood into the stove, Mi Xia got up again and went to the stove to fry the vegetables first.

Put the oil in, and when the oil is hot, put the juicy vegetables into the pot, and a white mist rises out of the pot with a pricking sound, which is a natural reaction of water and oil colliding with cold and heat. The small green vegetables are very tender, and Mi Xia didn't add a drop of water. After stir-frying for a while, the water naturally flowed out, and the small green vegetables became soft and dark green in color. Just put a little salt to taste before serving, good ingredients make good taste, and the small green vegetables produced in the space are delicious!

Afterwards, there was winter melon and edamame soup. Mi Xia wanted to go to the mountains after a good meal while stir-frying edamame. He could pick some mushrooms and fungus as an evening snack!

Three dishes, one soup, and a small pot of white rice, Mi Xia put all of it in her stomach. Even though she was covering her stomach, she was not willing to pour out the soup mixed with sugar and tomatoes at the end of the meal, and carried out the CD-ROM operation thoroughly.

"Hic! Hiccup! It's so cool! Only delicious food can't let you down!" Mi Xia was so full that he hiccupped, looking as satisfied as a cat after grooming.

In the main courtyard of the Gu family, compared to the taste of the Manchurian Banquet made of vegetables from Misha's farm, the real Manchurian Banquet is on the table but it tastes like wax. In the solemn and festive hall, the delicacies carefully prepared by star chefs are still exuding tempting aromas on the table, but the guests who tasted them have disappeared.

The old lady Gu has a gloomy expression on her face. From the day she became the old lady of the Gu family, on the one-acre land in Yuncheng, no one dared to lose face like this. , how dare he! How dare!

Bang, bang, old lady Gu slapped the table heavily, and stared at Lin Baoqin, mother and daughter rather unkindly, she was really confused in the past, such a stupid person looks a little like herself, holding it in her palm and pampering her for so many years.

Lin Baoqin's expression was gloomy, she was worried about her daughter's future, her daughter's good impression in front of her mother-in-law was completely gone after all the fuss today, and she had to live with her tail between her legs. This is not a small blow to the daughter who was spoiled like a little princess since she was a child, but on the other hand, it is not a bad thing for her daughter to learn lessons and grow up. Good impressions can always be recreated. The big thing before him now is that his stepson, who was easy to coax and manage in the past, suddenly made trouble. Not only did he want to spit out the benefits he took earlier, but he also wanted to destroy the beautiful image he had worked so hard to create.

"Mom, Xia Xia must have lost his mind. I'll go see him later and enlighten him." Lin Baoqin said with a embarrassed face, posing as if her stepmother was embarrassed, as if the thinking in her belly just now didn't exist.

"Hmph! You need to reflect on how to educate your children. One or two are not good." Gu Jiaming frowned, his face dark enough to drip ink.

"Jiaming, I'm sorry!" Lin Baoqin was about to cry, and looked at Gu Jiaming with teary eyes. Unfortunately, the tricks that worked in the past failed for the first time. Gu Jiaming's face did not improve, but became more gloomy.