Chapter 2

Part of me like no don't go talk to me. But another part this your daddy go talk to him see what's wrong. So I open my door and walk towards the couch. Sat right next to him and ask dad what's wrong . He looked at me with tears in his eyes and said he think my mother is cheating on him. I looked in disbelief and I asked why he say that. He began to ramble like I went by her job today before I pick you up to surprise her with flowers and she wasn't there. The lady at gate said she called off sick. I couldn't believe my mother was a cheater and he was crying a lot  more so I gave him a hug and told him everything will be alright he looked at me and kissed me. Than started to kiss on my neck. I'm like daddy what are you doing and trying to yank away. He grab me tighter and started going up my skirt. I'm trying to fight him off and he slapped me and told me I wanted him because the way I looked at him. He pulled my skirt down while I'm screaming stop then place his hand over my mouth. He slides right inside me I started to scream to point I was swallowing my tears. I'm biting him kicking him and he still going I had no more fight in me so I laid there crying till he finished. After he just pulled up his pants and kissed my forehead and ripped the necklace off my neck. I laid there frozen started thinking what did I do wrong. How did I convince this man I wanted him. I'm so lost in my mind all I know I woke up to my mom shaking me. I started to kick and scream help. I look up to Him standing right behind her with his hand over his mouth telling me to hush making hands like he will cut my throat. So basically he was telling me if I tell her he will slit my throat .