20 | The Wood (April) - When a TV crew from a new upcoming show called 'The Wood' comes to Hollywood Arts, it has the gang auditioning after school but when their stories get all mixed up, they're soon reminded reality TV isn't always real and that their actions have consequences. Meanwhile Trina and Robbie are forced to work at The Grub Truck after injuring Festus, and it is not pretty.

21 | A Film by Dale Squires (May) - Dale Squires, a Hollywood Arts alum comes to the school to help the kids shoot a short film for class. But when Dale rather sit on his phone and eat all of Y/n and Tori's food, it leaves Y/n and Tori to direct the whole movie, turning this film project into a student project. But did Dale get the memo or is that just how showbiz works?

22 | Sleepover at Sikowitz (May) - In order to really teach the class about method acting, Sikowitz invites the gang to his house for a sleepover, with of course one rule: 'You have to stay in character!'

Junior Year

23 | iParty with Victorious (August) - When Andre's uncle brings him to a realtor buying that just happens to be the house KENAN THOMPSON is buying and lets him have a party there this Saturday night, it has the whole school and plus some coming, turning this small party into the party of the year. Tori's long-distance boyfriend, of almost 100 days, Steven comes to visit. He's almost perfect, but is Tori the only girl that can say that? Meanwhile at the party, Sikowitz makes it his mission to make Beck feel real terror, Andre chases a panda all night, Cat has to talk through a headband and Y/n and Beck just might've found their dream house.

24 | Beggin on your Knees (September) - The Full Moon Jam is coming up, and that has the cutest boy in school, Ryder Daniels wanting to do a duet with Tori. But after hearing she's just doing a solo, he settles for a simple date. Is it really a date to get to know Tori or just a scheme to get an A in class? Cat gets numerous phone calls from people in need after changing her number and Robbie tries to understand why girls don't like him.

25 | Beck Falls for Y/n (September) - Y/n gets the chance to audition for a real movie thanks to Sikowitz, but she worries her resume isn't what it needs to be and enlists her friends for help. In over her head, she fabricates her resume and lands the role of the lead's stunt double. But when she finds out she has to fall 40 feet to the floor, it's either get blackballed in Hollywood or do the stunt which has Beck falling for Y/n for the 2nd time.

26 | Ice Cream for Ke$ha (October) - When a silly childhood bet has the twins being Trina's personal assistants for a month and the only way Trina will call of the bet is if they win a private Ke$ha concert, it has the twins and their friends scrambling to get 5 little letters before anyone else does.

27 | Cell Block (October) - Sikowitz challenges the kids to go without any electronic devices for a week after rehearsal is disrupted by phones. Thinking it's going to be a breeze they agree, not knowing it is not as easy as it seems. Alliances are formed, a helpless little girl gets a face full of door and Cat goes a little coo-coo.