Since everyone was in the back of the boat, listening to music, the kitchen was empty and she was able to stand in her own thoughts, using her techniques she learned in therapy to calm herself down.

Truth be told, the things she learned in her therapy sessions with Dr. Dubose helped a lot of people keep their jobs, even after pissing Kasie off; she was proud of herself.

Therapy taught her that as much as she didn't tolerate disrespect, and as much as she wanted to revert back to her teenage self and bash Bernice's face in, she had to remember who she was, calm herself, and just remember that people had their own demons that they were battling and had a tendency to project onto others.

Although that didn't completely stop the feeling of wanting to thrash for the one time, it was definitely suppressing the very, very, verrryy strong urge.

So enveloped in her own thoughts, she didn't hear Jayson walk into the kitchen, only feeling his presence when he stood behind her. Her once tense body relaxed as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing along the exposed areas of her neck and back in a way to calm her, which worked.

"Stop thinking about it. We will handle it later, aight?" He mumbled against her skin, his hands gripping and feeling about various part of her body.

Kasie's eyes dazed immediately from his touch and affection, her hips having a mind of their won as they bagan to press back against him. Jayson's hand moved down to her sex, leaving a teasing touch along her inner thighs.

"Let me help you take your mind of it." He smirked at how her body reacted to him.

"Please? I need you." She turned her head to face him, engaging in a sloppy, slow, passion filled kiss as his hand trailed their way up to her neck, squeezing it, making her moan softly.

"Come on." Kasie pulled away, grabbing his hand and leading him to the one bedroom that was one the boat, locking the door behind them, and going into the bathroom.

"Where you want me?" He asked as he stood behind her, pressing himself against her so she could feel his hard-on.

"Everywhere." She smirked, looking at him through the mirror.

"Mm-mm-mm, at it again I see

"Mm-mm-mm, at it again I see." Sasha shook her head as Kasie walked out to the back of the boat.

"Shut up, my coochie hurt." Kasie grumbled, grabbing an empty glass from the table set up, and a bottle of wine from the cooler, pouring herself a glass.

"Oop- we gon' be in the same boat in a couple months, ain't it?" Sasha smirked, pouring herself a glass of a virgin pineapple cocktail for obvious reasons.

"I mean, it will be summer, I'm thinking a yacht but lil boo gon' be a couple months so I might just have to catch you next summer." Kasie shrugged, using the steps on the back of the boat to get into the warm, clear blue water.