oof

Yeah I'm writing more of this
Anyway this is your mature content warning

"Y/n-san!" Tsukasa's voice called from down the hallway. You ran over to him, giving him a hug. He returned it graciously. Your hugs were always so warm.

"Tsukasa, how have you classes gone?"

"Great! I missed you, though."

You laughed warmly. "Let's go home, then."

"You're staying over again?"

"No, you're staying at my house."

"Ah, I am?"

"Yeppers! Let's go!"

"Okay!"

Tsukasa walked home with you, raving about another show idea he wanted to bring up with Rui. You helped him work out the kinks in it, for what you could, and came up with casting ideas. You soon reached your house. Once there, you asked what he wanted for supper.

"Haha, it's like we're married, Y/n-san," he mused, sitting at the table.

"Would you like that, 'Kasa?"

His chuckle caught in his throat. He tried to stutter out something you couldn't quite decipher. He gave up on it eventually.

"Calm down. I'm just teasing."

He sighed. You came over to him, kissing him on the top of his head and hugging him to your chest. You held him there softly, then gave him a quick pat and went back to cooking.

"Y/n..."

"Yes?"

"Would... w-would you like that?"

You chuckled warmly to yourself, grabbing some of your finished food and setting it on two plates. You brought them both to the table, setting one in front of Tsukasa.

"Why wouldn't I?"

He shifted in his seat, face red. You could tell he wanted to say something, but didn't for fear of stuttering and failing again. He ate in silence until you spoke to him.

"So, what has you thinking about marriage anyway, Love?"

"I-it's not... Y-you... It..." He took a quick breath. "I-it's just you cooking for me... a-and that kinda stuff."

You hummed out a laugh and took another bite of your meal. Your hand rested on top of his. "Y'know, I'd do all that even if we didn't get married."

He shifted again, face growing redder. He's so cute when he's flustered.

His hands rose to his face. "D-don't just say that...!" Ah, seems you said that out loud.

"Sorry, just thinking. Didn't mean to actually say it."

He lowered his hands hesitantly, then continued eating his food. You continued to eat in silence, then went to watch some TV once finished. Tsukasa laid on top of you, head snuggled into your chest. After a while, you'd grown tired, yawning quietly.

"You're tired already?"

You nodded, grabbing your phone to look at the time. 10.

"How're you not?"

He shrugged. "I dunno." His arms slipped lower under you. "Should I be?"

"Yeah. It's 10."

"Oh." He stared at the TV, then sighed. "My eyelids aren't even heavy. Do you know any way to make me tired?"

You thought for a moment, until a sinister idea popped into your mind. "I do, actually."

"You do?"

"Mhm," you smiled darkly. "Sit up."