.

When everyone finished eating Hana suggested they all walk together toward their destination

When everyone finished eating Hana suggested they all walk together toward their destination. They all agreed and began making their way towards their tents while talking about random things.

When everyone made it back they all said their goodbyes and entered their tents. Hana placed her stuff down before going to sit with Nadine, so everyone in the room could talk to each other. Hana decides to continue her book while the other women got ready for the day. A minute later, Hanbin walks up to the tent and asks to speak with her she agrees and places her book down.

Hanbin and Hana walk alongside each other on the beach.

"You're so popular now I haven't had a chance to have a conversation," Hanbin says while turning to Hana.

"What? No, I'm not," Hana laughs shaking her head.

"I've just been busy with other island things." she finishes with a smile.

"Then I guess I just lacked courage," Hanbin says causing both of them to laugh. Hana looks up at the small shack they've arrived at and smiles. Hanbin notices and pulls a chair out for her.

"So, How are you feeling after the game?" Hana asks him as he takes a seat infront of her.

*

Unfortunately this is a short pre-planned chapter just because I want next chapter to have more!

Thank you so much for staying and again updates are slow because I also have a job now 😋

Hopefully this is up to your liking thank you again and have an amazing day!

I also have yet to come up with a chapter name so... that'll be awaiting just like when I wanna finish this chapter and I know I say this a lot but this time I'm being so serious it's summer break 😋 but I'm lazy and have work and friends so if you don't get updates like you want I'm sorry but I'm a teenager trying to live also I'm CENTRAL TIME so when I say specific dates it might not be the same for you!! Goodnight everyone thank you and this chapter with be fully edited soon so js enjoy this snippet 🫶🏾