𝙍𝙀𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙏

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇

"Kim Hanbin." She said proudly with a Radiant smile.

Hana waited expecting him to walk out and meet her, but was stayed by herself until the Inferno Master had informed her Kim Hanbin had not chosen her. Hana sighed before grabbing her bag and walking back to the tent with many thoughts swirling in her head.

Hanbin on the other hand felt like he did the wrong thing. Yes, he would've loved to go to paradise with Hana but worried she wouldn't choose him; so he chose someone he knew wouldn't choose him back. When Hana walked back into the tent the remaining girls gave her a hug each comforting each other.

"I guess I thought we were on the same page, you know?" Hana blurted out earning nods in agreement.

"It's okay though. I mean we're all super gorgeous and any guy here who doesn't see that doesn't deserve you." Hana continued trying to lift the girls moods up which worked. The girls in the tent had all gotten changed after their conversation ended.

 The girls in the tent had all gotten changed after their conversation ended

A few moments later they decided to go outside head to the cafeteria. They guys had the same idea as they had walked outside at the same time.

"Ah, Hi guys!" Jong-woo says causing the girls to all wave back at him. When Hana finally gets her shoes one Hanbin is staring at her with an unreadable look in his eyes. She turns away from him feeling a bit awkward in the situation she's in right now expecting him to be at paradise.

"We're headed to the kitchen, would you like to join?" Nadine asked them as the girls made their way down their stairs and towards the men's tents. Hana made eye contact with Hanbin again giving him a look of confusion and disappointment.

"Sure." Hanbin says and walks down the stairs joining them Jong-woo joining shortly after him. The group made small conversation walking to the kitchens grabbing aprons and washing their hands.

Hana had been the first one to wash her hands out of the group which gave her a few seconds to scan over their ingredients for the night. When everyone had finished and decided on what they were making for the night Hana started working on her part.

"Oh, it's them!" Nadine said gaining the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. Everyone walked outside seeing the helicopter their peers are on and waved. They all had things on their mind and returned to their previous stations right after.

A few minutes later, dinner was cooked and everyone sat down to eat. They all ate quietly occasionally blurting out words which earned nods in agreement. Hana had finished first so she could put her bowl up and leave avoiding the awkward tension between her and Hanbin.

"Well thank you for the meal. I'll head back to the tent and see you guys in the morning!" Hana said grabbing her used bowl and utensils placing them inside the sink before waving at the group walking away. Hanbin's eyes lingered on her figure as she walked towards the women's tent. Everyone finished shortly after saying goodbye before walking got their respective tents.

When the girls arrived Hana had changed and started reading her book.

"Hey guys." Hana said waving at them. They waved back and changed so they could lay comfortably in their beds. So-e initiated a conversation between the girls which lasted until they all fell asleep. Leaving Hana to wonder what the next day will hold for her.

*
HI GUYS!

I've been super busy bc #1 I still attend school assignments have piled up a bit, but I'm super excited to get this short chapter out before the one hopefully later today if not today then probably tmrw.

Thank y'all so much for 2k reads I'm so super duper grateful for everyone who's read this and voted! It means so much and motivates me to get chapters out. 🤭

As usual!

Thank you for reading STARGIRL!

It also took me ages to find a name for this chapter but enjoy.