Heartbreak (Kumiho Cookie)

Kumiho Cookie was quite the charmer indeed, those who gazed upon her say they felt a level of adoration for her, something you can agree with

You met Kumiho Cookie one day as you wished upon Mistress Moon and came across her, curiosity in her eyes as you made the wish.
Since then, you've known Kumiho Cookie for a long while now, long enough for feelings to brew for the fox cookie. You took a long while to hype yourself up to do it,

While yes, Kumiho naturally charms and is charmed by others, you never let that bring you down to eventually confessing your feelings for her.

Kumiho seemed to have acknowledged your feelings of love for her, only for her to proclaim that everyone falls for her! She didn't seem to regard your love with as much importance as you did.

"Of course you do, dear! Everyone falls under my spell!"

Her words left you aimless for a while, your nerves completely shot as you remained at home more often, and haven't visited Kumiho Cookie for a while. You couldn't bring yourself to see her after what had happened, it would hurt you to.

You needed to take your mind off of her for a bit....

You hurriedly took up an interest in literature and reading, which found you in the library more often, which eventually led you to Blueberry Pie Cookie.

You've talked to her often during your visits to the library, usually in regards to what books she could recommend to you with the occasional small talk

You've talked to her often during your visits to the library, usually in regards to what books she could recommend to you with the occasional small talk. This is what led the both of you to get more comfortable with each other's presence, so much so that Blueberry Pie grew curious about you.

She took note of your frequent visits and questioned you one day about it. At first, you tried to play it off with a mundane reason, such as you being a bookworm of sorts. However, with that hard stare she gave you, you can tell she didn't believe that. You gave in and explained to her your situation, how you took up reading countless books in hopes that what they contained can take your mind off of your feelings for Kumiho Cookie.

Blueberry Pie's eyes held much pity. She went around the counter to place a hand on your shoulder to tell you to not waste another thought on Kumiho.

"Why should you care for someone who's hurt you?"