First day

———————-
———————-

It was the first day of school and Lynn loud saw y/n at her locker but decided to walk away y/n liked Lynn a lot and wanted to say hi to Lynn but Lynn probably still didn't like her. Y/n walked away and went to class. Y/n realized Lynn was in her class and hid under her desk.
Teacher: y/n why are you under the desk?
Y/n: dropped my pencil.. found it! haha..
Teacher: Go sit by Lynn please maybe that will keep you from chatting under the desk
Y/n: but I wasn't-
Teacher: now y/n!!!

Y/n moves by Lynn. "Oh hey" Lynn says quietly
"Umm hi" y/n says while awkwardly smiling Lynn and Y/n kept staring at each other and always talked quietly to each other. They were enemies and hated each other until they started talking. After class Lynn walked up to Y/n and gave Y/n her number. Y/n smiled and said thank you. Lynn accidentally kissed her on the cheek and said "wait I didn't mean to do that I just do that to my uh boyfriend all the time! Anyways bye Y/n.." Y/n was very confused and looked down at her feet and thought to herself boyfriend? Y/n said "bye.."

Lynns pov

Y/n looked sad after I told her about my "boyfriend" I didn't have one and I couldn't believe I lied to the most beautiful girl in school. I went to my next class and messaged Y/n but she didn't reply she just left me on read I knew I messed up.

Y/Ns pov

Lynn messaged me when I got to class I didn't feel like replying though because she has a boyfriend I knew it was stupid to think I liked LYNN LOUD she would never like me. I can't believe how stupid I am..

Lynn's pov

Y/n is upset with me now why would I say that I like her!! I didn't mean to kiss her on the cheek, but I had to say something.. she's an amazing person and I did that to her. Fuck me.

Lynn and Y/n haven't talked in about a week and Lynn has gotten really sad, Lynn kept texting Y/n over and over till Y/n had to answer, Y/n was in a shock.

Note: Sorry this is short! I just want to say that I'm trying on this story😭 so if you like it tell me to make another chapter