"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up. Hello, snow white! I'm talking about a condom." Lydia said making Courtney and josh laugh as Allison's face turned red, "Are you kidding? After one date?"
"Well, don't be a total prude. You
have to give him a little taste." Lydia said as if it's the most normal thing in the world, "How much is a little taste?"Allison asked shyly
"A lot" josh says
"Well, there's just something different about him.
When I first got here I had this plan: no boyfriends until college.
I move too often. But when I met him, he was different. I can't explain it." Allison said and smiled and awed teasingly, "that failed didn't it I've gotta go babe see u after" josh said then walked away.

He turned the corner and saw Derek slumped again the wall look deathly pale making her eyes widen as she ran over to him. "Derek? What the hell happened to you?" Josh said and he just let out a pained breath, holding his arm out.
Carefully.

They went outside and josh saw Stiles' car carefully lead Derek over to where Stiles was heading and stood in front of the jeep making Stiles stop.

As Scott runs over and Stiles get out of the jeep, josh couldn't hold him up as Derek collapsed.
"What are you doing here? Get up." Scott asks.

"Dude, he's not looking too good."

"I was shot." Derek gritted in pain. "Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked, "I can't. It was a different kind of bullet-"
"A silver bullet?" Stiles cut him off
"No, you idiot-"
"Wait a second. That's what she meant when she said 48 hours." Scott said. "The one who shot him." He answered
"Shit." Josh mumbled as Derek sucks in a breath, a wave of pain rolls through him. His eyes flickering from his natural forest green eyes to electric blue like a dying lightbulb. "What are you doing? Stop that.
"That's what I'm trying to tell you. I can't."

Scott grabs him, struggling to keep him from falling to the pavement, josh helping him as students take notice of the hold up they were causing. Horns start beeping
behind Stiles's car. "Help us put him in your car." Scott said making Stiles look at him crazv.

"Him? My Jeep? No way."
"Stiles!"
~~~~~~

Reluctantly, he helps Scott and josh lift Derek to his feet. behind them Jackson and Allison get out of their cars as Scott and Stiles pushing Derek into the Jeep while josh runs to the other side, getting in and climbing into the back. As he slumps down in the passenger seat,
Derek latches
onto Scott's arm, not letting him go.
"I need you to find the same kind of bullet. I have to know what they used." Derek said weakly, "How am I supposed to do that?"
"She's an Argent. She's with them-"
"Why should I help you?"
"Because I'll smash your head in the wheel" josh said. Stiles slams the door shut on his side. "Fine, fine. I'll try." Scott says and looks at Stiles, "Get him out of here."

"I hate you so much for this."
While driving, Stiles glances to his phone when Scott texts back: Need more time. Making him sigh
In the passenger seat, Derek slumps down, cradling his arm as he deals with the pain. "Hey, try to not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."
"Almost where?"
"Your house."
"No. You can't take me there."
"I can't take you to your house?"
"Not when I can't protect myself." Derek said "What am I a roach" josh says
Stiles hits the brakes, skidding to a stop and turned to Derek. "What happens if Scott doesn't find
"your magic bullet? Are you dying?" Stiles asked "Not yet. I have a last resort." Derek says "he's gonna die if Scott doesn't hurry the fuck up and get the god damn bullet" josh says staring into stiles soul

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles asked as Derek took his jacket off, exposing the wound. It had stopped bleeding but black veins grew around it, trailing up towards his elbow.
"Oh, my God. What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." Stiles said cringing at the look of the wound.
"Start the car. Now."
"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles said making josh roll his eyes.
"Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out - With my teeth." Derek said. They started at each other for a few seconds before Stiles finally gave in and started the car.