Expose the truth

OCHAKO'S POV:

I felt so scared. I didn't want to die but I also wanted to tell Bakugou what happened. I don't know what to do. I could feel the sweat fall down from my face.

"So?" Bakugou asked with his arms crossed.

"Ah-Bakugou-Kun. I have something to tell you." I said as I stared at the floor.

"The hell is it? Your wasting my time pink cheeks" Bakugou said. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was angry.

"Bakugou-Kun...the reason I wasn't there was because sho-" I then gasped.

"Because what.? Speak up." Bakugou said.

"BECAUSE UM I GOT SICK YEAH I GOT VERY SICK IM SO SORRY-AND I LIKED DEKU IM SORRY-" I gasped again and ran out right away. Bakugou rolled his eyes and slammed his door shut.

As I ran I bumped into shoto. She likes tired. She had eyebags and was holding a bag.

"What did you say." She asked in a cold voice.

"Nothing! Nothing at all I promise" I said terrified of her.

"good. Thank you ochako." Shoto said as she made her way into her dorm.

I nodded as I ran into my dorm. I felt like I was having a panic attack. There was a serial killed on campus. But I can't just expose her! Her brother will come after me. I need to make a plan. Shoto was an amazing friend and all but Bakugou's life was at risk. I knew Bakugou meant a lot to deku. He was like a brother that he never had. I can't imagine what would happen if deku lost him. I didn't want that to happen. So I decided to figure out a plan in my dorm. A plan that will expose shoto Todoroki for who she really was. She isn't some emotionless sweet girl with a scar, she's a serial killer who harms girls to get what she wants. I thought of my plan and it was smart. I hope shoto doesn't find out anytime soon.
————————————————————
Heyyyyy it's been a while YALL I am so sorry for taking so long and I am sorry for the short chapter. And I know yall are complaining asking why there is no smut well if you want that follow my new account iloveymirok. I will re-write the story on there with smut moments of course. Thank y'all so much for supporting this story make sure to follow for more and see you in the next chapter-author