Trapped part 1 (Kind of lemon)

Readers pov
"Honey I'm home!" Vincent calls. Now my plan comes into action!! "H-hi Vincent. C'mere!" I say innocently. "Yea?" He leans over the bed close to my face. Now Y/N kiss him while you have the chance... I sat up and kissed Vincent, at first he was surprised but then he reacted and kissed back. "V-vinny do you trust me?" I seductivly say. "Y-yea." He stutters. "Unchain me..." I whisper and he instantly unchains me. My plan is working... I wrap my arms around him. Why am I enjoying this? I flipped us over so I was on top and started to unbutton his shirt whilst kissing him. "Y/N. Are you faking this?" Vincent pulls away breathing heavily. "N-no. Why would I fake this. I actually love you." I say procceding to kiss him. I actually do? And I'm becoming yandere o.O He undoes my shirt and starts to kiss down my neck to my soft spot causing me to moan. "Vinny. Someones coming." I pull my shirt up as someone knocks on the door. "Ugh..." He gets up getting his shirt on. Crap they ruined my fun time with Vincent. I mean my plan! "Hello." He opens the door. "Have you seen this girl?" The cop shows Vincent a picture of me! Hide! I tip toe to the closet and sneak inside. "Uh no. Sorry I havent" Vincent replys. "Oh ok. Thank you for your coperation." He shuts the door and we both sigh in relief. "Come out Y/N!" He whisper shouts as Iwalk out the closet. "That was close..." Vincent sighs. "Too close." I push him back onto the bed.and.kiss him. "Damn I'm hungry." Vincent mumbles. "I'm hungry too." I laugh. "Want toast?" He gets up as I follow him to the kitchen to make toast... Or what seemed like it...

--------------------------------------
Bit weird this chapter. O.o
This story is almost finished guys 'o'
EJade10 xxx