Part II-simple thinking

I knew I was worthy, I knew my value, I know I was right for you because you belong with me. But how unfortunate the only barrier from me to you was only in one sentence to describe-a simply complicated one-"I'm always the one who came late". It was that I always came too late..too late to show you I was the right one. How could I forget when she burnt you down to the ground...You were no longer who you were- the one that you should have become if you stayed with me... I knew who you truly were.

I knew you were α were more than that... You were a kind boy, your words were nice, your heart was pure, your smile was bright, and you were mine. I once called you in my dream "my true true heart".
And there it was, life turned me down, you were changed right in front of me and there was nothing I could do to keep you by my side. I saw you with her in the darkness, what a shame that I once care about you. I knew ever since then, you had no gut walking into the light any more. It was no longer your habitat, my dear creature! And of course I knew you had been more than that...

You abandoned me just to jump into a hole that was full of the filthiest things. And when it was your time to be left by her, your soul had been so dirty by the time I came to find you.
There was nothing left for me, I found nothing in it. I thought it was my fault that I came too late to heal you, to bring you back. But now I know, it had never been about me, it was you all along, you foolish child! It was your choice all along...

...And eventually it has always been the role I play in every...every dumb romance story. I have always got dirt on my hands, tears in my eyes, and I have never got any fair reply from the other side...What a shame on me!