"Dabi..." She's crying. Why is she crying? For crying out loud, can the fucking wind shut up for a second? "When you left that night..." She takes a step forward. "You said..."

"You remembered, huh?" Remembered? He knows about her memory?

Now that the wind has stopped you can listen more clearly.

"Tell me what happened after you left," Hina says as if she was begging him. Her voice even cracked at some point. "Right before exiting the room you said goodbye to me. You said goodbye like you knew you were going to die, tell me what happened, Dabi!" She shouts which made you move your feather back for a second.

"Ah, you weren't asleep?" He's not Touya. It can't be Touya.

"Tell me!" As she takes several strides forward, she almost interrupts him. Because of the ruffling of the material, she most likely grasped his collar.

"I always said...Hina," A bunch of youngsters were walking past, laughing and chatting really loudly. Great. The universe is probably telling you not to listen to any more of this discussion, and you're utterly ignoring it. "Just not...sometimes."

"Why?" They teens left and there are no more cars. Finally, silence.

"Why do you think?" He scoffs. "Did you think I was joking when I kept telling you I'd die soon? When they said they'd test my limitations, I knew I was going to die. My quirk is fire; exceeding my limits without a break guaranteed my death."

It is him...But this doesn't make sense. If Touya were dead, it would be reasonable for her to never forgive Kei, but not only is he alive, she was aware of this and kept it from Kei.

He kept the guilt inside him for so many years; he even said that he was desperate to know whether or not he had lived, but Hina kept it a secret even then.

Why would she hide him? And why did he have to change his name? There are so many questions you want answers to but you have to restrain yourself from flying directly to her.

"Keigo said he was the one who would be tested." Her tone sounded demanding. That's what you'll sound like once this guy leaves and you go talk to her.

"He was," He is so nonchalant. "But apparently they changed their mind last minute and wanted to experiment on me. I died and so they didn't want to lose another potential good hero and that's how your brother is not dead and I'm like this."

What does "like this" mean? You're one step away from jumping off the building and going to confront them.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Her hands slid down his clothes and stepped back, crushing some leaves.

"I wanted to see if he had the balls to admit it to his sister," Kei never intended to hide anything from you two. "Seems like he has some dignity left in him." He did something wrong and it's logical for Touya—or Dabi, whatever his name is—to talk like this but you can't help but want to punch him in the face. "Now that you know what he did, I hope you understand what I'm gonna do next. After my old man, that is."

Silence. Hina isn't speaking, she's not moving, and you're not picking up on any vibrations from anything or anybody. It's as though time has stood still.

You want to go to her. You're starting to fear that something happened and you didn't hear it.

"Come on, Hina," You whisper. "Say or do something, I need to know you are okay."

The only thing you heard before going silent again was the touch of his jacket and him saying, "Ujiko."

Who the hell is Ujiko? And why is it so quiet again?