"I'm so sorry for what the dwarrow are doing..!" Bilbo frantically apologized.

"It's alright, Mister Baggins. Would you like something to eat?" The elf asked as bilbo nodded. The elf then called another elf and requested food for bilbo to eat. A few moments later, a salad was brought to bilbo the hobbit smiled fondly and thanked the elf.

"Oh my! How rude of me, may I ask what your name is?" Bilbo asked as he ate his food. The elf chuckled at the hobbit's antics while Bilbo flushed, slightly embarrassed.

"My name is Lord Elrond. I am the lord of Rivendell." Lord Elrond said as bilbo gapped at him.

He's the Lord of Rivendell?! Oh, how embarrassing that he saw Bilbo looking like a shipwreck! By the Lord of Rivendell no less! He must look like a fool..!

"Ah..! Please forgive me for looking like I am my lord. You caught me at a bad time.." Bilbo said as he rubbed the back of his head, looking away in embarrassment.

"Not to worry master Baggins." Lord Elrond said as he smiled at the hobbit. Bilbo was about to thank the elf when there was a knock on the door.

"That must be your companions. I'll leave you to it, master Baggins." Lord Elrond said as he walked out of the room. The second the elf left, Fili and Kili quickly bolted into the room followed by Balin and Thorin..?

"Master Boggins! Are you alright?" Fili asked.

"Did that pointy eared fella do anything?" Kili quickly followed.

"Boys I'm alright, no need to worry." Bilbo said as he stood up from his bed, showing the boys he was indeed alright. The brothers sighed in relief seeing that Bilbo was indeed alright.

"Are you sure master Baggins?" Balin asked as Bilbo nodded his head.

"How long was I asleep?" Bilbo asked as he sat down on his bed.

"You were asleep for 2 days, laddie." Balin responded as Bilbo's mouth dropped. He was out for that long?!

"Quite a shock indeed, lad. We were confused on why you suddenly passed out though, one second you were fighting orcs and wargs the next you suddenly fell to the ground." Balin recalled. Bilbo's scrunched his face as he remembered passing out.

"I'm alright now Master Balin, I was just exhausted from the trolls the previous night." Bilbo lied as Thorin suddenly gave a cold glare to the hobbit.

"I would like a few minutes alone with the hafling." Thorin said, not as a question but it sounded more like a command. Balin, Fili, and Kili suddenly left the room at the words of their king. Now it was only Bilbo and Thorin alone in the room. An uncomfortable fell upod the two as Bilbo looked to the wooden floor hoping it would eat him whole.

"If you were exhausted from the trolls then maybe you should not be on this quest." Thorin suddenly said, breaking the silence. Bilbo was gobsmacked. How dare he?!

"Excuse me but you were the one who said I should join you and your darn quest in the first place!" Bilbo said suddenly angered.

"I was mistaken then. You're clearly too weak to be on this quest. You should have just stayed home, hafling." Thorin responded angrily.

"Weak?! You clearly don't know me well enough if you consider me weak, Master Oakenshield!" Bilbo shouted back. He knew he was getting angry and it was getting hard keeping his abilities in check. They both stared at each other for a few seconds before they finally broke out of it.

And they kissed..

(A/N: SIKE THIS IS A SLOW-BURN IT AIN'T THAT EASY WHAHAH! I HAVE SO MUCH MORE ANGST PLANNED BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!)

Thorin grunted as he turned to the door. "We leave tonight when those tree shaggers are at dinner." And with that, he left the room.

Bilbo was fuming, how dare that-that...Imbecile..! Bilbo huffed as he got up and started rummaging through his pack. He's going to have a long, relaxing shower before they leave, atleast he got to enjoy Rivendell even though if it was only for a few hours.

Thorin was enraged! How dare that hafling talk back to him! Thorin was only trying to warn the hobbit! What if something happened to him? What if he got hurt? What if he died? What if-

Thorin stopped.

Why would he care about some hafling?! He was nothing but a mere shireling. He was a king! He shouldn't worry about someone as unimportant as Bilbo...but what if he did die..? Thorin would never see him again...

He shook his thoughts as he continued his walk back to his room. He didn't care what happens to the hafling.

Later that evening, the company snuck out of the elven city as they went towards the Misty Mountains.

"I wish you the best on your journey, son of Yavanna." Lord Elrond said looking at the company, or more specifically, Bilbo Baggins.

"My lord, dinner is ready."

"I shall join you in a moment."

I hope you someday find the truth about your family...Bilbo Bagginshield of the Shire...

- - - -
HA YA GUYS REALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THAT EASY HUH? GUESS WHAT? IT AINT! PLEASE VOT AND COMMENT IF YA WANT MORE! LOVE YA GUYS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT!

Child of the green lady and the smith|Bagginshield जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें