Next day-

St louis college-

The gang is at the Rehearsal hall, as they got the exam dates this morning.

Vicky- yaar why do these exams come. I have hardly attended any classes, though i can still make few subjects but how will i even cope up with maths and economics.

Nil- yeah dude. They are the toughest subjects of all. Except rey and swayam none of us are very easy with these two subjects. As always these two wont have any problems. But what will happen to us?? We will definitely fail!!

Swayam- guys chill! Theres still 40 days for exams to start. And after 10 days as we all submits our projects college is giving us one month off for exams preps. And guys for your knowledge we have economics national level olympiad chanp here. Taani for years she had been the winner. Trust me guys no one can beat her in economics.

Gang shocked- what???

Taani- actually i have always been interested business analytics and economics. Its my dream to be the most successful entrepreneur like my father. So from the time i was in 10th i started watching mews, reading newspapers, national economical books, business studies. After a year when i thought i was well educated about the past, and present economic situations i wanted to join internship on some other company for work experience but papa never allowed that. That time national educational olympiad competitions were held, i took part in that and just like that i won it. I gained a lot more knowledge from other participants during debates and For the new two years i did the same. So yeah! You guys can call me economics champ. This years course i know like the back of my hand.

Neha- wow taani there is something that you cannot do??

Vishaka- taani seriously i am impressed. You are national level dance and economics champ, you know martial arts, you are so good in your studies. Dude seriously there is seriously a limit to be so talented.

Taani- guys before you start praising me let me tell you i auck at maths. I am not 100% perfect. Yes i am good at few things but only those things which are of my interest. Not at other things. So bhai and reyaansh you guys need to help me too with maths.

Swayam- ohh yes how could i even forget this baby doll. You used to get only passing marks in science and maths. You detested these two subjects.

Taani- thats true bhai, i still detest these subjects.

Rey- okay lets do one thing. Lets complete the projects first, and make sure we do it in this week itself. So we get last three days to discuss our weak subjects and get guidance from teachers before t college gets closed for exams. After that we all can do group study and prepare for exams together.

Sharon- i like rey's idea. Lets take this week to complete the practicals first. Then we can get bavk to exams preparation. And dont forget guys we also need to take out time for atif aslam album. Vicky did you get the sim.

Vicky- yes sharon. I gave it to taani.

Taani- yes sharon, and i called to sir's office and let them know about our new details. I have also made a new email id for D3. I will send you all the details soon.

Simmi- thats okay taani. We trust you to do the right thing. So its okay you can share them with us later.

Rey- guys i got an idea for our practicals.

Rinni- what idea??

Rey- guys why dont we all chose supplementary topics, and do the projects together. Like in ecnomics we got the topic, so its mandatory we do this individually. But accounts, and business analytics we did not get any topics. So rather than taking small small topics for the project we take a full chapter as a project and do it as a group assignment.

Neha- neha liking this idea.

Nil- yeah dude. Super idea!

Taani- yeah guys if we do any chapter on our own professor might not accept it. So lets go to the professor and ask him to give us a chapter to do the group assignment.

Vicky- yaar but the professor will definitely give a tough chapter then.

Taani- yes that what i am saying, professor will definitely give a tough chapter, and important onw too to test us. This way we will be able to easily prepare an important chapter for the exams too. So lets headache later on.

Sharon- wow taani never thought like this. I must say taani i have seen my father talking business since forever. You have excellent business skills. I remember my father telling me once if you dont take risks you dont grow. Now asking professor asking for chapter is a risk, and is definitely going to be difficult, but later on it will bear us fruits and we would be prepared for that chapters.

Taani- thank you sharon. Compliments like these make my day. Now lets go to the professors before the college timings ends.

They go their professors and get permission to do the group assignments, and also gets the topics.

Taani- see i told you, both the professors gave the toughest topics of the subject for the group assignemts. And if you see marks wise these chapters gets the highest marks weightage too. So a very important part of bothe the subjects will be prepared like this. And we need not worry for the exams preps too.

Simmi- taani you are great!

Swayam- afterall she is my sister.
Saying this swayam hugs taani.

Sharon- guys lets meet at my place tonight to discuss about the projects.

Gang- okay

They all leave for their homes.