Stardust Cookie x Celestial being! Reader 🌠

Summary: You decided to land on the organic territory of Earthbread, the gods let you as you set your foot on the land that bears so much life... You went to the beach, a enchanted forest... And many more... But you didn't know that you would set your foot on your soon-to-be lover's land...

(Pronouns: she/her)

|•Reunited Love•|
~•{💙🌠💙}•~

You have arrived at a magical city but it was... Empty... You pretty much like the silence somehow, not much noise or any annoying loudness you somehow don't get along to but this was nice. You just wish you would be a normal cookie and maybe live here with your precious books and scrolls to read for the rest of your life or maybe an eternity, but no, you were a celestial goddess... You have to kept things in order in your heavenly place. You looked at the houses, empty, you looked all around... Empty as well. You've guessed that maybe the townsfolk must've have left because of... Some reasons that you might understand, you sat down in a fountain near the plaza as you summoned your scroll as you read it quietly within the breezing wind upon the air. While the moonlit lights have beamed across everywhere in this empty and silent city

Stardust Cookie's POV:

I was just flying around the city until I saw someone who shone like a bright star set foot into the city... Is it an intruder? I then quietly followed her in her tracks... As she looks around and then after 10 mins, she already sat in the fountain. She looks familiar though... Hm... Where could I have seen her? I know I might seen her somewhere before I have cause destruction in Moonlight's city but–...

We seriously don't talk about that anymore-

Back to nobody's POV:

After you were done reading the entire scroll, you felt something– someone watching you from afar yet that aura was familiar to you... Where could've you felt that familiar aura...

You then felt the aura closer in the right as you strike your weapon which they dodged, until– both of your eyes met, no... Your eyes didn't met, your eyes finally saw the love of your life.

Heaven...~

Stardust flies down with a shock look while you just stood there and had the same reaction as he is "Y/n Cookie?" He said as sparkly dust tears stream down, you then let a few tears down as you ran up to him and hugged him tightly, as if you weren't going to let go of him ever again "Stardust!" You said with happy tears as the both you hugged and laughed with happy tears... It's been so many eons ever since you and him reunited...

When I held you again~...

"I am so sorry! For I left you behind for so many years! Maybe eons!" You said, with pure guilt within your voice "My love, it's ok... It wasn't your fault anyways!" He said kissing your forehead

How could...?

We ever just be friends...?

"How can I let you forgive me after many eons have passed? Surely there is something I could return your favor of lost love..."

"Oh darling..."

He held your face with his soft hands

"I have forgiven you eons ago... And I would rather die than let you go again for an eternity..."

I would– rather die than let you go!

Juliet to your, Romeo!

"I would rather die than let you go as well... I can't live without you or your heart to mine..."

"I also feel the same way as that feeling..."

How heard you say~

"I wouldn't fall for another man, even if he is a god or a cookie... I already have my perfect half for me and my heart"

"I too wouldn't fall for another woman, even if she is just like me... A solar being....I have already found my own half of my heart and for me..."

You both smiled at each other as the clouds moved away, showing the beautiful moon, letting it appear in the night sky...

I would never fall in love again...~

"I have already found him..."

"I have already found her..."

"My goddess/wishing star..."

Until I found... Her/Him!

I said I would never fall again, if it's you~ I will fall into!~

"I am so sorry for making you lost in the darkness without my love..."

"It's ok, I am used to it..."

I was lost within the darkness but then I found her/him!

You and him leaned in each other as you both kissed under the moonlit night sky above as the stars shone brightly within the dark sky as you finally him... And he has found you...

I found you~!...

You wouldn't change that love until the end of time...

{Ty for reading this and hope you all have a good day! Byeeee 💛💛}