In reality, Y/N only spoke about Raihan to Sonia when asked about it. She didn't completely trust her and didn't want to give her too much information, especially when she knew it would only get back to Leon.

"I got it, Sonia." Leon exhaled, trying to steady his breath as he was forcing himself to stay calm.

"Just saying." she sang, as she pulled out her phone and started to scroll on pokégram.

As Hop and Y/N reached the lobby to wait for Marnie, they ran into someone they didn't expect to see.

"Piers?" Hop questioned.

"What's up, Hop?" Piers greeted, emotionless.

"What are you doing here?"

"Came to watch my little sis win. She's on to the big leagues now, I guess." he chuckled, as Hop and Y/N sweat dropped.

Before they had a chance to respond, Marnie came out and was bombarded by Team Yell members.

"G-Guys, I appreciate you comin' but I need some space." she panicked, as they were accidentally trapping her in their huddle.

"Move." Piers demanded, as the crowd dispersed.

"Hey big bro! Didn't think you'd make it." Marnie sighed, as he went up to her and gave her a side hug.

"You know I wouldn't miss your last match."

Once Marnie pulled away from him, she ran up to Hop and Y/N and wrapped her arms around both of their shoulders.

"Congrats Marnie! You looked awesome out there!" Y/N exclaimed.

"I am so proud of you, Marnie!" Hop praised, as her face turned red.

"Thank you, guys." she murmured. "I'm sorry about having to beat Raihan, Y/N..."

"It's okay, Marnie!" she reassured. "I know he's just as happy for you as we are."

Marnie almost smiled, but stopped as the receptionist called out for Hop.

"Challenger Hop? They're ready for you."

"Well, here I go." he sweat dropped, as the others wished him good luck.

Y/N wanted to try and see Raihan before his match against Hop, but he still had two other challengers after to face off against today, so there unfortunately wasn't time. Then she, Marnie, and Piers made their way back to the suite.

"I watched your battle yesterday, Y/N." Piers snickered. "Must have been hard to beat your boyfriend."

"It was hard," Y/N started, "he's the only gym leader who actually put up a fight." she teased, as his face went white.

Y/N and Marnie giggled as they opened the suite door, and walked in on Leon and Sonia kissing. As Y/N's face turned sour, the two looked up at them and Leon apologized.

"Looks like we're interrupting something, eh?" Piers sneered, as Sonia rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, Piers." she jabbed, as he laughed.

"Remind us to knock next time."

"Hey guys..." Leon chimed in, trying to change the subject, "Congrats on your win Marnie. Did Hop already go back?"

"Yep. They called him right away." she responded.

"Well, here's to hoping he wins."

The others agreed, and sat in preparation of his fight that was soon to come. Awkward silence fell upon the room, as Y/N and Leon sat on opposite sides of the room facing away from each other.