~☆ Chapter One: Part Zero ☆~

☆Prologue☆

<"hi"> - Talking
<'hi'> - Thinking
<"hi"> - Reading someone's mind

《~☆................☆~》

King and Diane were sat on the roof of the Boar Hat peacefully stargazing as the moon glisened in the dark sky.
"It's so pretty tonight, wouldn't you agree?" Diane questioned calmly.
"Yeah it is." King replyed with a slight sigh. He yawned as he lay back into his Chastiefol's pillow form, smiling as Diane lay her head on his.

Suddenly, King's eyes widened and he shot upwards at the unfamiliar presence appearing behind them, Diane doing the same.
"Ah yes it really is." The mysterious figure said. The lovers got into fighting stances as they prepared for a fight. "It's a shame I have to ruin it." They heard the door of the Boar Hat open as Meliodas rushes out having also felt the new presence. The figure giggled as they raised a hand. "Bye bye~"

A strange thing that looked like a rip in the air itself appeared behind King and, before anyone could react, it widend and pulled him inside it, the current too strong for him to fly out. "KING!!" Diane and Meliodas yelled.
"DIANE!!!" King replyed, his voice echoing through the air. Luckily, just before the rip closed, Oslo jumped through a portal and into the rip, allowing King some company wherever he was going.

The rip closed and the figure giggled once again. "Don't bother looking for him. I sent him to another universe! And Oslo can't teleport through dimensions!" They started laughing like a maniac and Diane went in for a punch but they slipped through another rip before any damage was done.

Diane dropped to her knees, tears streamimg down her face. She jumped as she felt Meliodas put a hand on her shoulder, rare tears sparkling on his cheeks.
"We'll find a way to get him back. I promise." He said to her, but it sounded as though he was more so trying to reassure himself.

。⁠.゚328 Words ゚.。⁠