That's too short! The pass wasnt long enough for Gagamaru to hit it in but either way he jumped and was met with a face full of grass. Ouch. Beyond that you could see Isagi running with a burning passion. His eyes were driven with determination and power.

"Take the shot Isagi!" You screamed.

In a blink of an eye the score board changed from 1 - 1 to 1 - 2. And the sound of the ball hitting the back of net you finally let out a sugh of relief. Fucking finally.

Running onto the field you embraced Isagi in a hug shoving Igarashi outta the way before he could jump on Isagi. "You finally fucking did it!"

The others crowded around him shouting words of praise and admiration.

"Times up! In the 4th game of Blue Lock's fifth stratum, the winner is Team Z!! With a score of 2 to 1."

The VAR blared. Letting go of Isagi he started walking towards team Y. They were all laying on the ground exhausted out of their minds. He stopped in front of Niko and from there you could see he had moved his bangs to reveal his beautiful teal colored eyes. He's crying. You looked at him in pity with furrowed brows.

Approaching the two you kneeled down and handed Niko a f/c hankerchief. "Thank you for playing against team Z. You we're amazing." He turned his attention onto you, wuth tears still streaming down his face.

"Holy shit your eyes are beautiful." you blurted out. He flushed pink and fixed his hair to cover his eyes again. Immediately covering your mouth you stiffled a nervous chuckle. "Sorry.." Standing up you were about to leave and follow Isagi and the others off the field before you felt him grab your hand.

"Wait..! Whats your name?" He asked. You smiled.

"y/n."

"Thank you.. y/n."

Letting go you ran to catch up with others leaving Niko on the field with the rest of team Y. He was so cute ahhh!! You covered your face smiling giddly.

Time Skip: Celabration

"Cheers!"

Everyone shouted. Team Z was currently having a pot luck style dinner with each other to commemorate the victory. Everyone was sharing the two steaks that were placed in the middle for everyone to share.

"I forgot how good meat tastes!!" Igarashi yelled with food still in his mouth. Slapping his shoulder you scolded him on talking with food in his mouth. You sat in between Lemon and Kunigami as you watched everyone eat. "Here."

Kunigami held up a piece of steak in front of your face. "Oh no thank you, it's yours anyways." You smiled waving your hands in front of your chest. "Besides, looks like you guy's don't get to eat meat very often.."

Looking at Gagamaru choking Naruhaya trying to get him to spit back out the piece of steak he ate. "Don't mind them, you need to eat. It's not healthy to skip meals."

He urged. "No its seriously okay, I can eat later."

"Eat."

"No."

"I said eat."

"I always eat."

You bickered back and forth with Kunigami before he gave up. "Anyway, you really stepped up when we needed you Isagi. I actually thought the pass missed after Gagamaru couldn't reach it."

"Same here, did you know where the ball was going to be?" Gagamaru asked still choking Naruhaya. Poor Naruhaya...

"Nah not at all.. I was just running because I wanted to score a goal, and I thought maybe the ball would end up in the part of the field. It was sheer luck."