"-I would love to go to the morgue." Cristina raised her hand with a nod. "Thank you."

Hahn huffed a breath as the female left the room. "Let Yang be an example to all of you. There is no shame in grunt work. Now, let's meet our mom in a plastic bubble."

Jamie followed Hahn and the others around the corner to the part of the hospital where their patient was, with Dr. Madden right behind her, notepad in hand. Not here her ass. The blonde could not mess up today, she had to prove that she did not need a sabbatical and that she did not belong in the psych ward. But as soon as she turned the corner, she started to regret taking Hahn up on her offer to be a part of the case.

"Get me out of here, Lucas." The woman cried as she banged on the plastic wall around her. "I need to get out of here! Get them to let me out of here."

"Honey," the husband tried to calm her from the outside, a worried expression on his face. "Calm down."

"You said I'd have a heart in three weeks," She spoke directly to Hahn, pointing a finger at her doctor. "And it's been eight! It has been eight weeks without touching another human being." Jamie's heart broke but she kept her composure as the woman before her burst into tears.

"Kyra, listen to me." Erica spoke over the crying woman.

"No!"

"Kyra, you need to listen to me and to Dr. Grey-"

"-I want to leave!" She continued to sob. "I want to hug my kids, I want to kiss my husband. And I w- God, I'm going crazy in here."

Jamie stepped forward and put her hand through the plastic glove so that she could offer the distressed woman a hand. "Kyra, come here. Take my hand." She prompted the patient.

"No," She continued to cry and shake her head, pacing in her bubble.

"Kyra, take my hand. I know what it's like to feel the way that you do but you need to calm down and breathe so please... take my hand." Kyra didn't hesitate to put the oxygen mask up to her face, so she wouldn't hyperventilate, and grabbed Jamie's hand as tightly as she could, finally feeling some sort of calmness enter her body. "You're going to leave here soon. I promise. That is what me and Dr. Hahn came here to tell you. We have a heart for you." The blonde then looked back at the attending for confirmation.

Hahn nodded, a small smile on her face as she watched the interaction. "We have a heart."

Dr. Madden stood off to the side as she wrote down some notes and eyed her patient carefully. She could already tell that Jamie got emotionally involved with her patients and that is why today had started to go downhill from that moment forward.

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

"We need to get aggressive with the virus." Derek told Meredith, looking at the scans of their next trial patient. "If we inject the tumor in two sites, we can actually saturate it and have a real impact." He then sighed and made his way over to the table with the plastic brain on it. "Okay, now needle number one, will go into the tumor here. Needle number two, goes right here." The male stuck the two probes in the fake organ. "Now, for the virus to take full effect, we need to inject it at exactly the same time."

The resident nodded. "The same time."

"You're needle number two. Don't be nervous. We're going to practice."

"I'm always number two," She side-eyed him playfully. "Grey #2, remember?"

"Ha," Derek laughed a bit before turning off the light so they could see the glow in the dark virus medicine model. "Now, we'll use the fluorescein to help us isolate the tumor from the surrounding tissue." As he did it and the tumor was now green and he smiled. "Now remember, we have to be completely in sync. Okay? Let me know when you're ready."