Thirtieth Chapter: Don't Mess

Start from the beginning

"Oh you welcome that's what friends for right" Devante said as his light eyes got all of her attention.

"Yeah I guess well I better get on back to the house bye De" Navy says turning back around to walk back to her car. 

Devante stood at the door as he couldn't stand to see her go right now so he stopped her.

"Wait Navy do you like the Martin show because I'm watching it now and I would love for you to watch it with me" Devante said as he didn't waist no time to stop her.

"Yeah I love that show here I come" Navy said walking back to the house to walk Inside slowly.

"Are you serious me too anyways do you want me to get you something out the fridge like maybe some water or a soda?" Devante said closing the door back to get some drinks for him and his company.

"I ain't a big fan of drinking water like that so you can just give me soda, thank you" Navy said taking herself a seat on the couch.

"Oh okay I ain't never knew that so why you hate drinking water so much?" Devante asked before getting the soda's.

"My ex ask me the same thing but I just prefer something with such good taste" Navy said as she saw the stares she was getting after she mentioned ex.

"Ex?" Devante ask as he was lowkey upset that she dated someone else.

Navy took a deep sigh after that as she didn't mean to bring up ex it just accidently popped out

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that I meant to say my friend Stacey" Navy said changing the subject.

"No you didn't, You said ex I heard you don't change the subject now so who's this ex of yours?" Devante said getting upset.

"Why you want to know about my ex?" Navy said giving him attitude.

"Because I'm your friend who loves you I can't help but to be concern about a friend so are you gonna tell me who's this person Is or not?" Devante asked her while looking at her with his arms folded.

"Well I'm just gonna tell you is his name that's all you need to know besides his name was Corey he use to be In the streets before I dated him" Navy said. 

"Okay and what happened between the two of you exactly?"

"Nothing he just wasn't the right one for me and besides my dad and sisters never really liked him for me now can we drop this" Navy says looking at Devante.

"Alright but first I got to ask you this last question and I'm done talking about him did you and him sleep together?" Devante asked this one tough question.

"Um we had went out on a couple dates but nothing more happened after that"

"Are you sure you didn't sleep with him cause I don't know you was a little something else back In the day" Devante says as Navy playfully walked up and playfully shoved him.

"Hey that's not right you know I was just sixteen years old right when we did that and besides I grew up and became wiser now and I bet you or any other dude can't get this I'm not going for It!" Navy shouted out.

"Oh really you know who you talking to right here" Devante answered back with a raspy voice.

"Yeah the same guy that use to make his group sing In front of me every time In school...those was the days" Navy said with a happier tone.  

"Yup I remember I can't believe It's been four years already time flew so fast...so tell me more about the army what all you done so far?"  

"Oh well I did a lot there we would wake up so early and just started working out everyday it was no joke!" Navy finally told De. 

"Damn that's crazy" Devante shook his head. 

A few moments later Devante went In the kitchen and grabbed some drinks out the fridge as he handed a soda to Navy that's when his telephone started ringing. 

Devante walked by their house phone to pick it up.

"Hello, DeGrate Residence?" Devante picked up to answer while hearing all this screaming his little son did In the background.

"Well finally yo ass pickup the phone and besides why haven't you been over to see your child Devante let me guess to busy with a groupie Is that why?" Tatianna says trying to dominate the conversation but De wasn't going for that mess again.

Navy made this look like she could hear what was being said that's when Devante moved the phone In his hand too another area getting far away from his ex-girlfriend but she still stayed on him the whole time as he kept trying to get away from her.

"No I just been busy with stuff but tell Micah I am very sorry I'll see him soon" Devante says as Navy Interrupted while he was talking on the phone.

"Devante Is everything ok?" Navy asked In the other room making sure he was good.

"Y-Yup I'm cool" Devante said to Navy as Tatianna gotten Irritated.

"Who's that!?' Tatianna asked on the phone.

"Uh what you talking about who's who?" Devante said as he knew what time It was.

"Hold up who's that!?" Navy asked the same thing.

Devante don't know what to say next.

Devante began stuttering and that's when Navy snatched the phone out his fucking hands and checked the girl on the phone.

"Hello can I ask who's this calling my man?" Navy says as she claims Devante.

"Your man, huh!?" Tatianna says yelling.

"Yes bitch you heard me what up come and meet me then since you wanna be tough on this phone!" Navy said ready to see the woman.

"Excuse me who is you? I still don't know your name." Tatianna says lowkey saying forget this mess.

"Yeah thought so and don't worry about It hoe."

"Whatever people know how I get down If you don't know you better ask about Tatianna from the streets bitch!" She says before hanging up.

Navy just wanted to square up like adults after hearing the name Tatianna come up she couldn't stand Tatianna stealer having ass.

"Aye, y'all chill!" Devante said hearing them argue on the phone.

"No do you know who I am and you better be lucky that baby with you that's the only reason why I didn't come over there and mean business!" Navy said before hanging up the phone in her face. 

"Oh shit Navy I didn't think she would call here she rarely calls me like that I'm sorry" Devante tried to apologize.

"Look I'm already upset that a bitch called here drawing me out of character!" Navy said taking her seat back on the couch watching Martin.

Devante just took a seat by her as Navy running her fingers down her face looking all surprised.

"So my question is was Tatianna the other woman this whole time?" Navy asked De as he reacts shortly after that.

"Navy calm down so I can explain" Devante said with this serious expression on face like a lot was on his mind.

Navy looked away and stared at the TV while folding her across the chest.

"Look I'm sorry about what happened with us but I didn't think you wanted to be with me and I know that doesn't change what I did but listen to me Tatianna didn't mean nothing to me" Devante said staring at her.

To Be Continued...