•❣•୨୧ 𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮...𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮!!! ୨୧•❣•

Comenzar desde el principio

When he couldn't succeed, he started tickling tae and tae instantly left him while saving himself but it was too late, kook started laughing while tickling Tae's on torso while tae lay there on footpath, with wide smile, saying his ' i am sorry, kook-ah!' and 'please leave me... I am sorry kookie, I won't do it...' But he summoned the devil inside his best friend, so they both laughed for a while. Tae, because of tickles and kook, because of his successful revenge.

When finally kook decided to let go of his poor friend, he sat on the footpath beside tae who sat up while catching breaths

When finally kook decided to let go of his poor friend, he sat on the footpath beside tae who sat up while catching breaths. Both has a wide smile on their lips. When they finally looked at each other they couldn't help but giggle a lot. Who the hell in their right mind would tickle and tease each other at freaking 11 pm on a deserted footpath. Only taekook could relate.

Kook stood up first after their giggle session, brushed dirt off his pants and gave a helping hand to his best friend who was still sitting down. Tae took it and stood up. Tae again circled his one arm around Kook's shoulder with a satisfied smile on his face while the other hand went inside his jeans pocket. They started to walk towards Kook's home.

Kook was staying with his parents. And tae would usually go to his house to stay over. They had been best friends for a long time so they both felt like a family member to each other and everyone knew about how close they were. So naturally both sets of parents were used to them staying overnight or for a few nights at each other's house.
Tae stayed with his mother, his father being an army officer who was often out of the city. So most of the time it was kook who would stay at Tae's house so that his mother would not be alone.

But his mother was an independent woman working in a private company on a fairly good post, and so she always told tae to not worry about her and so now sometimes tae would stay at kook's house too. Although Kook would feel guilty... tae would assure him that his mother travels a lot due to her company and that she was as independent as anyone can be and that she was perfectly capable of protecting not only the whole house by herself but also the whole neighbourhood.

Suddenly Tae's thoughts were disturbed by some metal clinking. Kook heard it too and they both looked at the source, a shop which was about to close. They both were regular customers of the shop. Shop had different street foods displayed at the front so they both walked towards it and ordered the shop's last order for the day...one medium bowl of spicy, boiled corn.

Tae paid for it as kook paid last time and after taking the bowl and packaged plastic spoons with them, they again started towards their destination, kook's house. They were silently eating corn with spoons while walking down the flowery path. Wind was blowing their hair and moonlight was shining on their faces.

Suddenly, Kook looked at the red paste from corn at the corner of Tae's pouty lips (tae eats with a pout). Kook snorted and used the back of his hand to remove the stain and tae gave him a flying kiss in gratitude. Kook shook his head seeing his bestie's unique charms. No matter how angry he would be at his Taehyungie hyung, he knew his hyung would find a way to make him smile or give in without even trying much. His presence itself was enough for Kook's mood to get better.