An arrow whizzed past Izuku's head and impaled itself in a tree. Izuku looked around and saw multiple human skeletons, clean of any flesh and organs, with bows in their hands. Zombies started to surround him and giant spiders walked forward. Suddenly they all had arrows in their bows and they aimed and shot, turning Izuku into a human pin cushion.

''Worst part is,''

Izuku found himself back on top of the tree his character spawned in the world with his clothes torn through.

''You can't die.''

The pain from all the arrows registered in Izuku's healed body. He screamed in both pain and terror.

''It would suck soooo bad.''

The pain calmed down but Izuku could see that below him were dozens of mobs. Skeletons were shooting at him and spiders were climbing the trees.

Izuku's breathing got faster as his sight started to gain dark spots.

Then he was shot in the right lung. He looked down to see a blood-soaked arrow poking out of him and fresh blood dripping down his chest. He screamed in pain once again and from the corner of his eye, he saw his health bar drop.

It only dropped half a heart.

But then another arrow pierced his arm and dropped him down another heart.

Izuku walked forward in shock and fell off the tree on his back. He lost another 2 hearts. Izuku stifled a scream as next to him he saw a Creeper. It was a sickly green color, and in contrast to its in-game model, its body was crooked. Its four-hooved legs had sharp and long claws. Its eye sockets were sunken in and dark to the point Izuku was unsure if there were eyes in there. It opened its mouth, showing its razor-sharp teeth, and released a loud hissing sound

Izuku tried to get up to run away but he slipped and then...boom.

Izuku was blown apart.

He respawned back at the tree. Izuku gasped for air and soon yelled in pain and looked down at his body only to see his shirt was gone. He could care less about that though. He could see faint scars from the arrows that had pierced him as well as slight burn scars over his chest.

His breathing sped up as he started to run away. Monsters were following him all throughout the night. Izuku had lost track of how many times he died 5 hours in.

However, when he saw the slightest glimmer of sunlight he yelled in relief.

That was short-lived as in his relief he stopped running and a Creeper caught up to him and exploded.

He respawned back at the tree. He winced in pain as the branches poked his bare skin. He got up and hardened his determination to get to sunrise without dying. It was so close. He got up and started running.

When it was finally sunrise and Izuku could see the Zombies and Skeletons ignited and burning to ashes as Spiders and Creepers returned to the darkest parts of the forest.

Izuku collapsed on the floor and for the first time in over eight hours let his guard down. Then he started crying. He cried and cried harder and longer than he ever had before.

Like the lost child he was he started calling out for someone to save him. ''AUNTYYYYY! RUMIIIIIII! IZUMIII! HELP MEEE! PLEASEEE! I'M SORRY!'' After an hour of this Izuku stopped. No one came to his rescue. He didn't know what to do.

Well, that was a lie.

Izuku sniffled and rubbed away his tears. He gained a determined face and walked in front of a tree. He got into the stance Nemuri had shown him a few years ago.