Vaishnavi: Van is waiting guys be there in 2 minutes....

He: MOVE EVERYONE..... OUT OF THE WAY..... ITS AN EMERGENCY......

(he started panic yelling to create a panic and the other agents followed. Soon they were in the van and he practically threw the target in the corner and stretched his arms and neck.... The van was on the way as soon as they stepped in..)

He: I need to change.... Give me my fucking clothes... (The female voice again interrupted...)

: Language Young man.....

(He practically rolled his eyes and started to search for his change of clothes ....)

Darsheel: Why are you so grumpy?

He: You've got to be kidding me.!!! Why my clothes aren't here.??? I am not stalling around in a stupid ward boy dress.... Why the hell you guys are changed and not me.... Chief.???

Chief: Relax.... They are just messing with you as you met them after so long.... Your clothes are with them and Krupa will be waiting for you once you get here....

He: I still don't understand... Why do you need me over there.?? I don't work for them...
Plus I don't wanna be seen in their eyes....

Chief: Ahh.... That's why you are grumpy.... Well we need to discuss something very important with you all so wanted you to be the part of it too and it will be implemented very soon as the preparations is done so the sooner the better.... See you soon Agents.... And don't you dare take out your lenses....
*pause*
Plus I will be disabling the cameras of your trail of course of coming here that way.... No one will know you were here....

He: *sigh* Fine.....
Well.... Am I supposed to send a separate email request to you again to pass me my clothes.?? I swear one of these days Imma be killing you all....Except for you Anu....

(he said looking to the front where another female Agent Anushka was driving the van.....
Once everyone turned around He changed his clothes and soon they reached their Agency...

Other Agents took the Target to put him to another van instead of their surveillance room, he got confused and turned to asked them but they were all gone so He started to walk towards the main entrance and kept in mind to ask his doubts once he gets to meeting room.....

When heading to the front door and passing the "security" checkpoint he was met with his one and only best friend/Assistant Krupa....
Greeting each other with a formal nod as them being in the agency they started their walk towards the meeting room.....

During their walk while talking he started to take out certain gadgets he was not supposed to take out.....

First came the watch, which removed him from the grid of the agency and started the anxiety of Krupa to rise.....)

Krupa: For goodness sake..... Why are you doing this....

(He handed her the watch and next he took out his contact lens cutting his view point for the Agency and handing it over to Krupa again without any word....)

Krupa: Listen.... Before my Anxiety reaches the roof stop doing this... Chief strictly ordered not to do so....

(They reached the door to the meeting room and before entering he just sarcastically laughed and said....)