chapter 6

The next morning it was 9:30 am and McKenzie was nevously waiting for Grace who should there in thenx half an hour. "Kenzie what time is Grace coming?" Ian asked. "10 o'clock." McKenzie told her dad. It was now 10:00 o'clock and there was a loud knicking sound. McKenzie rushed ro the door she opened it and saw Grace holding baby Cyrstal. McKenzie let them in and Grace walked into the living room with Cyrstal.

Grace sat down on the sofa Ian sat down on the chair McKenzie sat on the sofa and Jane sat on a chair. "So McKenzie you want your dad and step mum to adopted your daughter." Grace said. "Yeah i do they are amazing people." McKenzie replied. "Well i am going to look around for the home cheeck and then you will need to sign some paper work." Grace told them. Grace looked around the house it was fine for Cyrstal. "Please sign McKenzie and Mr Beale and Mrs Beale." Grace said handing them the adoption forms. They all signed them and handed them back.

Grace was about but she had to talk to them "you will get a adoption certifcate once i deliver these and the Cyrstal will be yours." Grace told them leaving. McKenzie smiled "that went well." She smiled. "It did go well didn't it." Ian smiled back. "Cyrstal will be here in a couple days we done this before with Bobby." Jane said. "Oh yeah you did." McKenzie said. Bobby and Cindy came down the stairs. "Bobby Cindy this McKenzie Bobby she's your sister as you know and Cindy i guess she's your step sister. Oh and we're adopting McKenzie's daughter Cyrstal." Ian told them. "You have a kid and you're 13 14." Cindy said shocked. "Yeah im 14." McKenzie told her "you slut getting pregnant at 14 you should be ashamed." Cindy said. McKenzie cried "i was raped and got pregnant." McKenzie told Cindy. "sorry i didn't know." Cindy appoligised.