You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 10

Start from the beginning

Tav’s POV

Patrols are one of the best things about being a shapes shifter; I enjoy the free feeling of being able to run around. And it helps take my mind off ...Jacob.

I can now contain my emotions in front of the guys and Emily. But whenever I’m alone, my tears would come bursting out. I hated it that I feel so weak wheneverI think about Jake...

I walked along the waves and let the wet sand covers my feet as I drifted through my thoughts.

“Jake...” I heard a girl giggled.

I turned around and saw the most terrifying sight I ever laid my eyes on.

JAKE AND BELLA.

Together...

Laughing and smiling...

My heart sank at the sight and I was about to turned around when

Jake saw me...

“TAV!”

ARGH!
Calm down.

I took a deep breath and looked at Jake.

Then...
Almost as if some invisible force keep pushing me to bewith him.I couldn't help but to look at Jake in the eyes.Suddenly, It's not gravity that holds you here anymore, it's HIM.

Everything about Jake seems perfect to me, every single thing…

Damn, I just imprinted on Jake…at the PERFECT time…

Jake’s POV

Tav is here?

“TAV!”

She turned around and suddenly a force hit me to...HARD.

Her deep chocolate brown hair, lovely brown eyes...

PERFECT...TAV.

Damn it, I just imprinted on her, a really strong force...

I looked at her more carefully and saw that she had phased! I was shocked, I really wanted to ask her about it and if...she felt the ...force...imprinting...But, Bella is here...Tav looked at me in the eyes, switched to Bella than back at me, then she turned around and ran as fast as she could.

And it was FAST.

Even for a wolf...

I felt the urge to run after her, but I reminded myself that I have Bella with me...

FOCUS ON BELLA!

But now, the only thing on my mind this time is...TAV.

The girl that I imprinted on...

Tav’s POV

I ran.

As fast as I could.

I can’t help myself anymore and the tears just keep falling down my face. I tried to wipe them away but more just replaced them.

I always wondered how I would react when I see Jacob again. Would I yell at him, ignore him, or burst into tears?

But, never had I thought that...I would run, run away from him. And I never thought that I would see him with Bella around.

The image haunt my head as I speed along the road and rush into the forest.

I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I trembled and phased into my wolf form.

AGRHHHHHHH!

I howled loudly.

Tav?

Leah’s thoughts joined my mind.

Great.

Yes?

Why are you howling?

...I...Nothing.

...Is it...Jake...and Bella?

How did you found out?? Is it SETH?

NO no no no...not him, I mean he didn’t do it on purpose, we were on patrols, he started to worry about you and I could just see what he was worrying about...So yeah...

I growled and speed up.

Tav-

Don’t start, Leah. I am fine...Please give me some peace...I am sorry, but I need time right now...

...Sure, well you can take patrol for now, I will tell Sam.

Thanks, Leah.

I can hear her worrying thoughts as she phased back. I sighed and kept running as the breeze hit me in the face.

Bella and Jake...

Suddenly the smell hit me and I turned around and saw...

:D Please vote and comment!