𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹𝘪.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hallelujah!"Bunny exclaimed, breaking the married couple out of there enamoured state, watching as Jack and Harper walked closer to there neighbours house, the brunette leaned over the hedge and embraced her friend in a hug, smiling.

Bunny hugged her just as tightly. "— I missed you so much, Harps, you have no idea. So much so that I started writing my gossip in my journal, so it was ready to be told when you and Alice came home"

Harper let out a small giggle, before breaking away from the embrace and going back to stand next to her husband who wrapped an arm around her waist.

Bunny tilted her head to the side. Letting her eyes roam over the red dress on her friends body, looking over her up and down. "How are you?"

"I'm great!"Harper answered, bouncing on the balls of her feet slightly. "— but I'm having a bit of a struggle trying to remember a few things, but I'm just blaming that on the fact I've got post birth baby brain"

Bunny's eyes widened. "Oh speaking of your daring baby, he's just through into the living room, Jack told me that he needed someone to look after him whilst he went to get you"

Harper felt her heart rate pick up at the mention of her son, who had hadn't seen for gif knows how long. "Arthur? Oh how I've kissed him, would you mind if I popped in and saw him, it is your house after all?"

"Oh of course you can, Harps"Bunny waved her friend off, clicking her tongue playfully. "— he is your son after all!"

Jack and Harper followed there friend through the front door of her house and through to the living room, where Arthur laid in the bassinet Jack had brought him round in. A pale blue baby grow was stuck on his body, his brown curls looking even more curlier, and his eyes much more greener since the last time.

The chamber's girls let go of her husbands arm and approached the five month old baby who seemed to be growing quicker and quicker by the day.

Her hands reached down and picked him up, making sure that he was carefully in her arms, cradling the back of his head and sponging a kiss to it.

She felt her eyes involuntarily watering as she held him close to her chest. "— oh my sweet boy, how I've missed you so much"

Jack came up behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pressing a kiss to her shoulder and rubbing his hand against the chin of his sons cheek. "He's missed his mama very much. I think he's had enough of daddy coddling him all night"

Harper tilted her head to the side. "You've been letting him sleep in our bed during the night? Why?"

"If I couldn't have you to cuddle up to, then he was the closest thing"Jack shrugged his shoulders. "— and plus he's warm"

Harper let out a small chuckle, cooing down at her son. "Oh have you been being smothered by daddy... yes you have...yes you have"

Their blissful bubble was once again broken apart by Bunny, who let out a small squeal from where she was stood peering out of the living room window in her own home.

Jack turned to look at her. "What? What is it?"

"Alice has just arrived home!"She explained, "— how cool is that? That you both arrive home on the same day?"