'Offcourse Karan yeh toh bohot acha idea hai kab jaa rahe hai hum aur kaha jaa rahe hai?' Monami asked her excitedly she nearly jumped up from the bed making Karan loosing his balance and fall, 'Whoops I'm so sorry!' she said when she saw Karan on the floor shaking his head at her antics with a smile on his face.

'Sorry sorry sorry Karan.' Monami rambled while holding her ear with one hand and pulling him with her other.

'Shaant Rani Saheba shaant, mai theek hu.' Karan said pacifying the buzzing energy ball in front of him. 'Aur haa mujhe bhi nahi patah hum kaha jaa rahe hai bhaiya ne kaha aadhe ghante mai ready hoke milo academy gate ke bahar.' Karan informed her.

'Toh Rani Saheba jaldi taiyaar ho jaayi yeh.' Karan said while moving towards the door and Monmai followed him so that she could close the door and get ready.

'Haa mai jaldi hi ready hoke milti hu tumhe.' Monami agreed and she grabbed the doors to close them.

'Waise Rani Saheba !' Karan called her.

'Haa bolo.' she asked him.

'Mai aapko taiyaar kardu.' Karan asked with a naughty smile and winked at her.

'Khadoos Shergill tumhe nahi lagta tum kuch zyaada hi besharam hogaye ho.' Monami said while trying to hide her blush.

'Ji bilkul nahi yeh meri besharami nahi mera pyaar hai.' He said and pecked her lips before rushing from there.

Monami stood shocked for a second but shook her head at her fiance who had turned so flirty and mischievous after the bomb blast. Had the bomb blast caused his brains to re wire she sometimes wondered. She shut the door and got ready and left the room not before dropping a text to Sid that she was going out with Karan, in case he came searching for her after spending time with his beloved Miss Tod Fod.

ACADEMY GATE

Parkha, Baby and Karan stood outside waiting for Monami by the jeep parked outside the academy.

'Yeh Rani Saheba kaha reh gayi.' Karan said as he looked at his watch.

'Shaant Karan aajayegi woh kahi phas hogayi kaam mai.' Barkha said whilst Param and Baby nodded their heads in agreement.

Karan again turned to look at the academy entrance when he saw his Rani Saheba walking towards him, her hair flying away from her face as she walked hurriedly. Karan's breath hitched eyes widening looking at her, she looked so pretty even in a simple floral top and jeans. How did this girl always manage to take his breath away he wondered.

'Chotte saans lele kahi aesa na hojaye tu saans na lene ke wajah se behosh hojaye.' Param muttered in Karan's ear winking at him, breaking the latter's trance.

'Haa chachu papa sahi keh rahe hai.' Baby said while high fiving her dad sitting on the jeep's bonnet her arms around Karan and Param who were leaning against the jeep while Barkha chuckled from besides Param as Karan rolled his eyes.

'I'm so sorry mai late hu, mai aa hi rahi thi ki utne mai Bala aur Chitra ne mujhe rok liya.' Monami gushed with apologies as she arrived.

'Shaant Monami shaant koi naraaz nahi hai tumpe.' Param reassured her and she sighed in relief, 'Chalo phir chale?' he said and picked Baby from the bonnet and made her stand on the ground.

'Chalo baitho sab.' Param ordered as he got into the driver's seat and buckled his belt, Barkha too followed, 'Chalo Baby.'

'Mai chachu-chachi ke saath peeche baithungi.' Baby said and rushed to sit behind while Parkha shook their heads at their excited daughter.

'Chale Karan ?' Monami asked and Karan nodded and the both moved to sit behind.

'Waise bohot khubsurat lag rahi hai aap Rani Saheba.' Karan complimented her while giving her a smile and holding her hand.