i stayed there trying to control my breathing for a few moments, and when my heart was out of panic mode i decided to slightly push him away. "if you dont get the fuck up right now i'm going to- to.." i paused to think of a practical threat, but my mind was blank. "mhm? yeah? you will?" he mumbled in his sleep, i can't see his face but i just know he has that stupid smirk of his on.

"this" i said as i managed myself a bit away from him and kicked his leg with all the little strength i had left. which was enough for him to let go of me and groan. "be glad it was the leg and not something else." i said and quickly got off the bed, then ran out to see if any of the staff were back.

almost all of them were, what time is it?? i went back into my room to plug my phone in, hyunjin was already sitting up by then. he rubbed his eyes and stretched, then got off my bed. "when did you sleep last night? you look terrible" i asked as i watched him walk out of my room.

"did anyone ever tell you how bad you snore?" he said turning back.

i scoffed, "i'm never letting you sleep in again."

"i love the way you snore, its like music to my ears. i got so driven away by the sound that i forgot to sleep" he replied nodding. i stared at him in disbelief for a second, "jesus. get out!" i yelled, grabbing another pillow to throw at him as he ran out of my room. i went up and picked up the pillow as i locked my door. finally, peace.

i spent the next hour having my sweet time in the shower and getting ready. it was the weekend and i was deciding a outfit when i got a text, it was seungmin. 

"i'll be back in school by monday!"

i smiled as i quickly texted him back, god i missed him. i know we met like yesterday and couple times the past week, but school without him is just not it. then i came over the random number that texted me last night, and i decided to block it if there wasn't a response anytime soon.

once i finished i went downstairs to get some breakfast, and apparently no other staff had any idea about the black out yesterday. i shrugged it off and started walking upstairs again. when i was about to enter my room i noticed the door to hyunjin's room was slightly open, and after peeking in a little i realised he wasn't in there. perfect, he's probably out working.

if i go in for a little and see what in hell he uses to smell so good its fine right? yes. it should be. im not stealing it, i have enough money to buy one for myself, and even though i probably wouldnt be buying the exact same one, i just want to see what. i entered and slowly closed his door, and went to his desk to see if i can find anything. there wasn't really anything though, after looking for a bit i decided to give up and go back. maybe ill just ask him.

the moment i turned around i heard his bathroom door unlock, and he came out with just pants on while rubbing a towel in his head. both our eyes widened when he noticed me, "what the hell are you doing here??-" he asked as he started to weirdly cover himself with the towel.

i faked a cough, "your door um.. was open" i said scratching my neck. that makes no sense.

"but why did you enter?" he asked again. oh god. i hate myself. why do i keep embarrassing myself since yesterday? are these signs that i've lived enough??

"thats- none.. of your business.." i mumbled, i dont know at this point.

"excuse me? girl you're in my room"

"girl you're in my house"

he rolled his eyes, i just stood there awkwardly. "also you don't have to act like that, its not like you have boobs or anything." i blabbered out, what is wrong with me? what the hell am i saying?