"are we doing anything else right now then?"

i gritted my teeth before answering, "no, you should be glad i infact am letting you even be here."

he yawns, "are you scared ill do something? you know you can trust me"

i roll my eyes, "you can't do anything even if you wanted to"

"is that a dare?" he says with a smug smile, "get the hell out of my room!" i yell at him as i throw a pillow in his direction, which he catches anyway. "im just kidding, but you really want me to sleep on the floor when its this cold? what if i get sick? or what if i hit my head and die? or-"

"OKAY shut up thats enough." i said and got on the other side of the bed. "if you move more than two inches around the side, you're going straight to the ground."

i was expecting him to say something to annoy me more, but he smiled at me warmly. it was dark so i wasn't able to see him that nicely, but i can never not recognize that smile of his. its the sweetest.

"thank you.. i wouldn't be bothering if it wasn't for- you know" he said with a slight shrug. i nodded, "go get your own blanket, i'm not sharing that."

he took the light and went to his room, then came back holding his blanket. "i can borrow your pillow right? you have alot" he said as he came back to me.

"i guess." i replied, i only use two pillows, i dont know why i have so many.

my phone dinged with a notification, i quickly grabbed it to see if it was mom or anyone who could help us out of this power situation. but it was a unknown number, the text said "Hey"

i looked around the profile before answering to see if i knew who it was, but it was of no use. i texted back saying "who is this?"

there was no response initially, but i got another text after a few seconds which just said ":)", i replied with a question mark, however i didn't get another reply. weird.

 "what is it?" hyunjin asked.

"huh? nothing" i replied and laid down. it feels weird when i think he's a little next to me, even 

though i can't really see him. "i'm putting off the light" i told him.

"okay." he said sternly, and i switched it off. i dont know about him, but i fell asleep not long after.

next morning

i had no idea what time it was, but the sunlight falling on my eyes caused me to wake up. i was still somewhat sleepy, and when i switched sides, i got a bit startled to see hyunjin sleeping peacefully right beside me. and waking up next to a boy isn't a everyday thing to me.

he wasn't that close, but way closer than what was last night. close enough for me to notice how good he smells. how did i never notice before?

the power was probably already back because my room light was on. i was about to get up when i looked at hyunjin sleeping again, he looks so pretty. i decided to lay back down for a few seconds. i was holding back my urges to take a picture, its like my old obsessive self was calling on me. but its whatever, he can be a pain to deal with when he's awake.

okay, i need to get up. i sat up slowly and stretched, "wake up dumbass" i said and shook his arm, to which he groaned. i grabbed my phone to check the time, but it was already dead by the time. when hyunjin didn't move, i decided to face him as i hit him with a pillow, "ya! i said get upp"

"bitch move" i said and continued hitting him, but he just ignored me the whole time. im this close to kicking him down.

just when i was about to hit him again he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in. my heart went crazy in a second, he wrapped his hands around me and pulled me closer until i was against his chest. "just stay still and let me sleep for a second, then i'll leave alright?" he said calmly like we aren't almost cuddling. i didn't know what to reply with, its like i lost my strength to fight back even. and i hate how warm and comfortable he feels. and how damn good he smells. i could just fall back asleep.