Chamber of the Stranger

Rhaenys had followed Rhaenyra, Rhaena and Luce into the secret passageways and were making way for the dowager queens chambers. Ser Erryk had cleaned out the hallway surrounding the Queens chambers so it was eerily silent as they got out of the secret passageway and walked up to the door.

Rhaenyra turned to the three behind her "Ser Erryk.. please assist Prince Daemo in securing the castle..." she spoke, He nodded and bowed before taking of with his sword in hand.

She turned back to the door and knocked on it.

"Come in" Alicent her familiar voice spoke.

A faint pain shot through Rhaenyra's body as she put her hand on the doorhandle and turned it around.

Alicent was seated with her back to the door. A book in her hand, her body cascaded in green fabric. Hightower green.

"Alicent" Rhaenyra breathed.

Alicent shot up and backed up against the wall as she heard the familiar voice. "Princess Rhaenyra.. what are you doing here?"  She said, anger mixed with fear as her voice shook a little.

"Oh Alicent please! don't act like the holy queen you think you are!" Rhaenyra spat as she stepped closer. Rhaenys still stood by the door hands folded in front of her.
"Did you leave my fathers body lay rotting after he took his last breath hmm?" She yelled even harder and took another step closer.

Alicent had her back flush with the wall and looked at Rhaenyra, The princess almost breathing fire as she flinched when she heard her talk.

"You were never my friend! You can say all you want but it was you who wanted your drunken cunt of a son on the throne!" Rhaenyra spat as she turned to Rhaenys. "Stay with the dowager queen until Daemon, me or the children come to fetch you and her" she spoke looking back to Alicent, disgust and betrayal seeping through her voice.

"Where are you going princess?" Rhaenys asked as she glanced at Alicent and back to Rhaenyra.

"I must see my father" she spoke with determination and dashed out of the room again.

Luce and Rhaena trailing behind her as they ran through Maegor's holdfast.
Rhaenyra clutched her belly and groaned as her step slowed a little "Mother is everything okay?" Lucerys asked as he laid a hand on his mothers arm.

Rhaenyra nodded and clenched her teeth together before speeding up her walk.

Baela and Luce shared a glance and Baela grazed his shoulder with her hand "Don't think about it too much.. we have a duty to fulfill" she whispered.

Rhaenyra held her belly with one hand and pushed open the large doors with her other hand.

The Kings chambers were very silent. The smell was one of many mixed smells in one. Incense and rotting flesh, morning dew and sweat. They did try to mask the scent of a sick and dying man but to no avail as the smell protruded into the three's noses.

Rhaenyra stopped before she pushed away the veil that hung around her fathers bed. She stood with her back to the children "Baela.. Luce.. try to find Daemon for me would you... send him here when he is available.... I wish to be alone" She said laying her other hand on her stomach.

Luce stepped closer to her but Baela held him back "We will do that Princess" she said dragging Luce with her out of the room.

As she heard the door close behind her she turned around. Her knuckles had turned white as she clutched her belly and she ran to the door locking it from the inside and sank on her knees next to the door.