Secret Passageways

Start from the beginning

After a short horse ride they were at the doors of the city. Daemon peeked from under his cloak "From this moment we will split up from one another... be careful and do your duties...nothing more... don't try to be the hero here." He spoke as he led his horse into the city and disappeared from sight.

Jace looked at his mother and sighed "Don't let this be for nothing" Rhaenyra softly spoke giving the both of them a look only a mother could give.

As they departed into another side of the town Rhaenyra, Rhaena and Luce went right for the red keeps side entrance.

Getting into the secret passage ways was another hurdle as the castle grounds were swarming with people. They sat behind a wall waiting for the guard to leave his post.

As soon as he did Rhaenyra strode over and bucked against the door to open the secret passageway up. It luckily gave away pretty easy and she gestured for the two to follow her through the sand filled damp passageway. Sometimes being startled by a big rat that jumped from a ledge or a spider that had weaved its web in a corner.

"I hear voices" Rhaenyra spoke as she held up a finger. She laid a hand against the wall and followed the sounds until they became louder.

"two voices" Luce said trying to get closer to the wall and laid his ear against it.

"Grandmother" Rhaena whispered as she recognized the voice in the room.

Rhaenyra found a loose stone and pushed it out of the way softly as the piece of the wall gave away. The sound of a wall shifting made Rhaenys and the other person she was with turn around.

Rhaena pushed past both Lucerys and Rhaenyra and ran straight to her.

"Rhaena what are you doing here child!"  Rhaenys spoke as she held Rhaena in an embrace.

"I did not come alone grandmother..." she said shifting her gaze from the dark hole in the wall. Luce and Rhaenyra pushed themselves through and stood in the light of the room.

Rhaenys looked at Rhaenyra "Princess... what is the meaning of this-"

She was interrupted by the guard that stood next to her "Princess Rhaenyra" he spoke as he bent down on one knee. "Ser Erryk" She in return spoke.

"They are going to usurp the throne your grace.. we mustn't let that happen!" He spoke and held his hand on the pommel of his sword.

"That is why I am here Ser... we all are... Daemon is rounding up the green council and placing them in the black cells as we speak.... Baela and Jace are securing Helaena and her children as I wish no harm upon them" she spoke shifting her gaze from Ser Erryk to Rhaenys.

"What about Prince Aegon and Aemond?..." Rhaenys asked looking back at her, eyebrows furrowed together as she tried to understand the plan.

"Ser Erryk may I ask you to help us empty the castle of any guard who is loyal to the greens?.. but try to keep it silent.."  Rhaenyra spoke, the guard nodding and leaving the room locking it behind him.

Daemon smiled as he heard Ser Tyland Lannister was dragged out of his chambers by one of the knights. with a rag stuffed in his mouth but he kept writhing and trying to yell. That annoyed him and his smile disappeared. Daemon made his way to him and give him a hard knock on the side of his head knocking him out right then and there

It was silent carnage in the halls of the castle. Everywhere you looked gold cloaks of the city watch had rummaged to find the members that had formed the green council that night.

One by one they were dragged out Maester Orwyle at last. Daemon strode over to him and looked down at the man being held down by two gold cloaks and ripped the rag out of his mouth

"did you all really think we would go down without a fight!" He spoke. Maester Orwyle looked like he had seen the ghost.

At last they dragged out the master of laws Lord Jason Wylde and Lord Larys Strong.

"Bring them to the black cells... don't leave them out of your sight and take anything they may use as a weapon" He barked at a few of the gold cloaks.

Then he turned back around striding to the chambers that were reserved for the hand of the King.

Otto Hightower.

Daemon pulled out Dark sister and held her in his hands before returning his gaze to the door and stabbing Dark Sister right through it. The door didn't have anything to brace itself against valyrian steel. It broke away and Daemon hacked through it until a hole big enough he could climb through.

With long steps he strode over to Otto hightower who had stood up and looked at him with horror in his eyes.

"Otto Fucking Hightower... you are hereby arrested....of high treason against the crown... killing the King and whatever more you have conspired you dirty rat" He spat dark sister held against Otto's neck.