Chapter 2

*8 years later*

It's been 8 years since the incident. And now Naruto is 12.

"Will he still remember his promise?will I ever meet him again?is he going to guide me?I wonder where is he?"Naruto space out while thinking about What happened 8 years ago.

"NARUTO! "
"What is it Kurama? "
(Naruto meet Kurama when he was 6.)
"Listen to your teacher his telling you who is your teammates "
"Oh thanks..."

"Team 7 Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki your jonin will be Kakashi Hatake. "Iruka announced

"Kakashi Hatake huh? Hey Kurama do you think he is wolf?"
"I don't know kit, I guess we have to find out "
"Yeah you're right "
"Now if you don't mind I need to sleep"
"Kay.... "

Everyone left accept the members of Team 7.
"Oi dobe! "Called the Last Uchiha
"What is it teme! "
"Why are you so quite? "
"Want me to scream it your ear teme? "
"Hn "

This time Sakura bugged in
"Naruto-baka don't called Sasuke-Kun Teme! You baka "
"But Sakura-chan.... "

Naruto didn't finished his sentence when a poof came.
"Yo "
"YOU'RE LATE!"Sakura scream causing the 3 male to cover their ears.
"My first impression is you're a bunch of idiots meet me at the roof."and with that the jonin disappeared. Naruto than use shunshin also and appeared at the roof(he had training with Kurama ). Kakashi was shocked and wanted to asked but Sasuke and Sakura came.

"OK let's start with Introduction like likes,dislikes,hobbies and future dreams. I'll start first.

*Kakashi Introduction *

"My name is Kakashi Hatake.I have a lots of likes and dislikes. My future dreams never though about it. I have a lots of hobbies."

Sasuke and Sakura sweatdrop. "What?he only told us his name. "Sakura whispered.

"Alright your turn pinky."Kakashi said

*Sakura Introduction *

"My name is Sakura Haruno. My likes are....*giggle*.My hobbies are ....*giggle*.My future dreams is.....*giggle*."

"And your dislikes?"Kakashi asked

"NARUTO-BAKA AND INO-PIG!!! "Sakura yelled

Everyone was expecting Naruto to feel sad or yell but when they faced him they saw him studying Kakashi curiously.

"OK... your turn emo "

*Sasuke Introduction *

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't a lot of likes. I have a lot of dislikes.I don't have any hobbies My future dream is to restore My clan and to kill a certain someone."

*Naruto Mind *

"Hey Kurama do you think he's wolf?"
"I'm not sure kit"
"Aw man I wish you were there to sense his chakra... "
"Kit your friends are calling you. "

*Outside*

"Hey Blondie"Kakashi scream
"Huh? "Naruto looked at them blankly
"Hn, dobe introduce yourself"Sasuke said
"Oh..."

*Naruto Introduction *

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki. My likes are Jiji-Hokage and a certain anbu. My dislikes are fangirls, emo freaks and people that don't know the difference between a container and a prisoner. My hobbies are training,watching the rain and pranking. My future dream is... well for now My dream is to find someone and My real dream is to become Hokage with the person I'm finding."

"Who the person he's finding?"all of the thought
"OK meet tomorrow at training ground 7 for your survival test at 7am,bye!"with that he shunshin away. After he left,Sasuke started heading home for training while Sakura asked him on a date and Naruto sat there thinking.

"I totally forgot how Wolf look like.hmm... I hope he's Wolf but how am I gonna asked him ugh.... it's such a drag.... oh great now I sound like Shikamaru. "Naruto though