foreword

Inspired by: Whovianeverlark17 (Lost in Time/ The Oracle Awakens) , JayWritesALot  (Time is Relative), and pascalsbabygirl (Spaceman and the Moon)

A/N

Hi, so this is my first fic in a while. Not my first attempt at a Doctor Who fic, but hopefully this one will stick as I do have a lot of plans for it.

First, I'm recasting Mickey and Jack because their actors are legitimately awful human beings. They don't deserve to be associated with such beloved characters, and so I present to you my choice of recast : Jensen Ackles and Daniel Hayward. Both of whom, as far as I know, are decent by celebrity standards.

Secondly, I apologize ahead of time for grammar mistakes. I am a recovering comma and run on sentence addict with a pension for writing at 5am who can't spell to save their life so yk, it happens. I also apologize for any pretentiousness, my writing style tends to drift into the metaphorical so if that isn't to your taste I don't blame you. I of course will be editing to hopefully fix any grammar mistakes and nonsense metaphors, however I do not have a beta reader to call out the things I may miss so yeah.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy the ride that this is going to be and please read the stories by the wonderful people I mentioned above.

-Love, Noel

TRIGGER WARNINGS

-Use of crude or foul language (you should be allowed to say a swear when your life is at stake)

-Canon untypical violence

-Blood and injuries (nothing too extreme as I'm not a gore fan but the occasional bump, scrape, and gunshot wound is going to happen)

-Unsettling imagery and descriptions 

-Themes of panic, distress, etc...