-Scarlett's outfit-

"Hurry up!" Hazel yelled as the front door opens and they look up to see Bella and I framed in the doorway, dressed in our dresses

"Hurry up!" Hazel yelled as the front door opens and they look up to see Bella and I framed in the doorway, dressed in our dresses. I helped Bella down as Edward walked up to her.

He pulled her to give us some space. Jasper walked up to me and smiled.

"Beautiful as always," Jasper told me

"Beautiful as always," Jasper told me. Dad walked up as he stood awkwardly. "Thanks, Jasper," I blushed as I brushed a piece of my hair back.

"Mom bought me the dress. I don't think it's too much. But... Is it too... ?" "You're perfect...,"

Jasper told me. "I'll take good care of her, Sir." "Heard that before," Charlie sighed as Jasper moved to open the Jeep door. Charlie held Bella and me back.

"I put new pepper spray in your bag," he told us

"Dad," Bella said. "you guys look beautiful," Dad told us. "Thanks, Daddy," I smiled as I hugged him, and my family. I ruffled Finn's hair, kissing Anne's cheek.

My friends and I walked to the car. "Looking good foxy," Hazel told me, putting her arm around mine and Angela's shoulders.

"You too. You guys look sexy" I told them.

"Don't we always" we laughed.

-Prom-

Jasper helped me in as he drove us to the Inn where Prom was. Jasper sat me down as he left to park the car. Bella sat down next to me as we heard rustling behind us.

"Chloe, Bella," Jacob spoke up. We turned to him.

"Jacob," I said as he sat down next to us. "What're you doing here?" Bella asked. "Party-crashing," Jacob replied as he looked at my cast.  "You okay, Chloe?"

"I'm fine," I replied. "Still have the concussion. Now, give me the reason why you're here."

"Why do you think I'm here for something else?" Jacob asked as he smiled.

"Well, she can tell if people are lying," Bella laughed as Jacob shook his head. "Fine, you got me," Jacob replied. "Dad paid me five bucks to get you two to break up with your boyfriends."