chapter 2

In a big gate, with a beautiful sculpture's and curving that is painted with gold all around it, stands a boy and a girl that are around in their teen's , they were greet by a handsome man that if you don't know his real age you would definitely mistook him for a teenager but no the man is already in his late 40's "welcome to the academy my lady , young master" said by the man and bowed his head to the the two just nodded their head, the one who he addressed as young master said"no need for formalities, sir ..." "Ah! Where are my manners, allow me to introduce myself young master, my lady, I'm Qeuren Jade from the Jade family,you can also just call me Ren, the dean has sent me here to assist you in anything that you need and to give you a tour in the academy to get yourselves familiarize, also once again i welcome you to the academy young master,my lady ...so shall we"Ren said and started to walk with the two who just followed him silently.

____________________________

Ren toured the two in the whole academy while explaining everything that they needed to know,after that he guided the two to the Dean's office to get their schedule's for their classes.
Ren opened the door when he heard a small 'come in', he entered the room with the other two soon they where greeted by an old man who has a long grey braided beard that it reaches through his thigh "welcome to the academy, nia, lion, so i think ren here have already toured you throughout the academy right? The old man said,then the boy responded "yeah, he've also already carefully explained everything that we needed to know about the whole academy , and well I was kinda shocked when i asked him about his age, i mean can you believe it he says he's in his 40's with that appearance of his? 'the boy exclaimed, Ren was kinda shy after hearing the you can say compliment for him but also is shocked on how the boy just talked to the dean!! , the dean of the academy!!!, the great academy of the whole Diara empire!!! but to his surprise the dean just chuckle at the exclamation of the boy,"well i can certainly see that you enjoyed the tour to the academy huh ,lion"he said while laughing slightly" of course!!!, I mean it the great academy of the empire after all, but compared to our mansion it's not that great"he said with excitement but soon got replaced with disappoinment and Ren who was listening to all this is again so shocked that his mouth almost reached the floor, he looked at the dean and he can see that he doesn't give a damn wether the academy just got compared to some mansion, well he knows that the two are of some high noble status and was clearly warned by the dean to not get to their nerves and to not be decieve by their appearances, as they can get his career over with just a single command to their men , even now that was still in his mind so he just silently stood there when they reached the Dean's office, soon his thoughts were cutoff by the other who cleared her throat "so dean sir, can we get our schedules now and aslo the keys to our rooms "said by the girl , "oh my , I'm sorry mia , I've completely forgot about that, also don't call me dean again and just call me like what you usually call's me hmm nia , lion"the dean said and gave them their schedules and key's"thank you gramps, were going to our rooms now since our class starts tomorrow "lion said and walked out of the room followed by nia who bowed slightly before going out of there, the dean just chuckle at the youngsters and gaze up to Ren who just stood there like a statue the cleared his throat to get the mans attention , the statue ahem Ren got startled and looked at the dean with confused face , "well, you don't have a work to do? , Ren or are you just going to Stan there like a statue?"the dean said with teasing tone ,Ren opened his mouth to say something but soon closed it of as the word no as he just didn't know what to say or ask ,so he just bowed to the dean respectfully and walked out of the office noting not to say anything or even not to mention anything that happened to that room as that would also what the dean would say or want , on the other side the dean just again shackles, "looks like this next four years are going to fun , hohohoho".

________________________

*Click* a door was opened by lio with a complete blank face , he looked around the room not leaving his post and looked to his back , there he saw nia standing in her room door who also turned back to face him with a blank face " so looks like we got the whole floor to our selves since there are only two doors in view , well it also looks like you have decided to have that room , I'm not complaining though "she said and walked in the room closing the door silently, lion also did the same and flops to the bed making sleep to took over him , while on the other room nia started to unpack, after she finished unpacking she went to the bathroom to take a shower and also soon drifted to dream land after showering.