Wooyoung followed his mental map back to San's room, opening the door to find it empty. He stepped inside, putting away his things and debated then in that moment since his clothes were at full access to him, meaning he could technically change. Yet he didn't. The only thing he grabbed were his tennis shoes, which he slipped onto his feet, tying the laces tight. Much rather preferring the idea to have shoes on in this place than walk around without any protection for his feet. There was no reason to think about running anywhere, but that option was more pliable with proper shoes, just in case.

With a long sigh, Wooyoung stood upright again, leaving the room to follow his mental map once more. Even with the confusing blank walls, Wooyoung was able to find his way without difficultly, now standing at the top of the stairs. His heart dropped and color drained from his face when seven pairs of eyes settled on him, all at once. And once again he felt like prey under some of their gazes.

Keep your cool.

As casually as he could, Wooyoung walked down the stairs, his footsteps sounding like explosions through the quiet, even if they were delicate. Once at the ground floor, Wooyoung let his eyes scan over the vampires, without emotion, just to get a proper baring of where they were.

Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and Jongho were standing around the table which held maps and loose papers, or where Wooyoung simply deemed as the dark corner. And no, he didn't care how silly it sounded in his head, cause it worked for him.

Mingi and Yunho were positioned on one of the couches, obviously they were previously cuddling but broke it up to get on defense. Yeosang stood by a bookcase Wooyoung didn't notice before, located on the same wall as the entrance, just further down towards the lounge area. And San of course was in the middle of them all, though not literally, since he stood closer to the dark corner, leaning against the wall. He might've been talking to the three standing there since he seemed to be within talking distance of them, regardless, everyone could easily see him from their spots.

Keeping his head held up, Wooyoung walked over to San, not knowing where else to go. He was ironically the safe option. Internally though, Wooyoung was battling fears he never knew he had, fears a hunter shouldn't have. He tried suppressing them, focusing on the situation and his surroundings. He's seen worse things than being in a warehouse with seven vampires, and he reminded himself of that fact to help ease himself just a little.

"Do you feel better?" San smiled as the shorter approached, his eyes obviously trailing him up and down.

Wooyoung hummed, nodding his head once. He felt highly self conscious of his movements and actions, his eyes unconsciously trailing to the side, seeing half of the vampires that still looked at him. He locked eyes with Jongho and a shiver went up his spine. Then he noticed Hongjoong confidently stride over, standing within a few feet of him and San.

"Everyone else has already been informed about your situation, but I was giving them the chance to properly introduce themselves before we have to go work some things out." Hongjoong explained directly to Wooyoung, then looked up and glanced around at his members. "I'll be waiting outside."

Hongjoong took his leave, stopping by the door to give a warning look to some of the other vampires, before closing the door behind himself.

There was a silence to the cold air. Everyone seemed to be waiting for someone else to make the first move, to which the other blonde in the room did. He grabbed a bag that was sitting by the legs of the table, slinging it over his shoulder, then made his way towards the exit, pausing in front of the bonded duo.

"I'm sure you probably learned all of our names by this point, but Hongjoong is surprisingly keen on formalities." Seonghwa explained with a sympathetic smile. "Sorry for being so standoffish at first, but I think you had to of known where I was coming from. Anyway, I'm Park Seonghwa."