"Alright, thanks." Wooyoung gave a quick nod of his head, idling awkwardly as he and San looked at one another.

The vampire then ducked his head and started walking away, in which case Wooyoung opened the bathroom door and stepped inside. Immediately once he closed the door he pressed his back to it, his head lightly resting against it as well. He closed his eyes, letting himself breathe in peace for some time. When his heart rate and breathing pattern finally returned to normal, he reached a hand out to the side, finding the light switch with ease. It was then that he allowed himself to push himself off the door, opening his eyes to the small bathroom.

Well, small in the sense of little walking space. It held everything a typical bathroom would, though there was a lot of open counter space, which was pretty nice. As Wooyoung set his belongings down on one side of the sink his eyes trailed upwards towards the mirror. He grimaced at his appearance, feeling like it was below the standard he usually held himself to. But at least he gave himself some leeway, knowing he has been sick and is no longer in his normal, day-to-day lifestyle.

Still, his eyes did not drift from the mirror. They lowered to the hoodie he wore, a maroon color that he wouldn't usually pick out for himself. Yet he liked it, so much that he debated putting it back on once he finished showering. That thought only lasted for a few seconds, a few seconds too long in Wooyoung's mind.

I'm not letting his vampy bond control me just like that.

Is it the bond though? Cause the hoodie itself is just comfortable, there's nothing wrong with wanting to wear something comfortable.

No, it's because its his, that's the problem.

Stripping of his clothes, Wooyoung got into the shower and didn't hesitate turning the water on to the hottest it would go. He had to admit he was surprised when the water did warm up, being satisfied that this warehouse place even had hot water.

Time was the last thing on his mind. Wooyoung truly didn't know how long he let himself stand under the scalding water, letting his body relax, but it felt like ages. Even after washing himself and his hair, he let himself stand under the water for a few extra minutes, letting his mind wander and stiffness in his limbs to dissipate.

Finally though he turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, grabbing his towel to dry himself off. Now surrounded by proper silence Wooyoung's body couldn't help but become tense again as he tried to listen out for any alarming sounds. He changed into his clothes, happy to be wearing his own again. Yet he hesitated, he merely grabbed a short sleeve shirt, and he knew he'd be cold the second he stepped foot around any of the vampires again.

I'm an idiot. Seriously, what was I thinking? I have my own long sleeves and hoodies.

Still, Wooyoung's eyes trailed back over to San's hoodie. He bit his lip for a moment huffing as he reached out, pulling it over his head.

Just for now, it'll keep me warm for the time being. That's all. If he says something I'll take it off, simple.

Then reaching for the small bag, Wooyoung pulled out everything else he needed for now. Going through his routine made him feel human again, or at least more like himself. Hell, he even applied light makeup since he knew he wasn't on a time limit. His selection though was very minimal due to what was packed in his emergency kit, but it was enough to satisfy him.

Knowing he couldn't procrastinate anymore, Wooyoung packed up his things and exited the bathroom with very hesitant steps. He knew no matter how quiet he was, someone had to be able to hear him. Sure, vampires hearing could differentiate, some had way stronger hearing than others, while some were even comparable to a humans hearing, but even then, with seven vampires at least one had to have pretty strong hearing.