Basketball

(Y/n) POV:

Tonight I had a very big basketball game. It was the Lakers vs the Bulls. It's a playoff game so if we win we get to go to the semi finals.

The team was doing warmups and we were practicing our shots. The crowds started piling and and everyone was taking their seats. I saw Selena in one of the seats in the crowd and walked over.

"Hey!" I waved and rushed over. "Hi!" She waved back. I wasted no time in grabbing the baby out of her arms. "Hey buddy!" I told him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Little Ben. He smiled at me while I held him. Selena took a picture of us and stood up when she saw me start to walk away.

"You're gonna learn how to play basketball!" I told Ben and brought him over to the court. Selena followed behind us as we walked.

I set Ben down on the court and grabbed a mini basketball. I held him up with one hand so he didn't fall and with my other hand I gave him the basketball.

"Yeah, that's a basketball!" Selena cooed as Ben waved it around to show it off. He threw it on the floor and laughed when it bounced, making everyone laugh.

Ben grabbed the ball again and I picked him back up. This time I took him to the net. "Put the ball in the net!" I told him and held him up so he could reach. He threw the ball again and it went through the net.

"You did it!" I cheered and bounced him around as a victory dance. Selena clapped for him and he was just smiling and laughing at all the attention.

"(Y/n)! Let's go!" My coach shouted out to me. I nodded and handed Ben back over to Selena. I gave both of them a kiss on the cheek before running off to the locker room.

We had a pregame speech before it was time to play. We ran onto the court and got into our positions as the opposing team did the same.

The first quarter started and we were slowly scoring more and more points. "And (L/n) with another three! He is on fire today folks!" The announcer shouted.

The game continued on but the opposing team was gaining more points. It was harder to defend them than normal. Halftime soon arrived and we revised our game plan.

This next half went way better. We were back on track. We played our hardest and it paid off.

"Lakers win! They're going to the semifinals!" The announcer shouted as the team celebrated. We all hugged and celebrated together. And we did the Gatorade shower on coach.

"Congratulations!" Selena told me when I left the locker room. "Thanks." I whispered after noticing that Ben was fast asleep on her shoulder. He had one of his hands holding onto her jacket but kept opening and closing his hand. He does that, I don't know why. It's like a reflex thing I think. His doctor said it was nothing to worry about so he's okay.

We walked out of the area together in a secret way so we didn't get bombarded by paparazzi. There were still some around but they were in the distance. Ben's a light sleeper, I'm not taking him through the paps and waking him up.

By the time we got home it was nearly midnight. I changed out of my game day clothes and instantly got in the shower. When I was finished and in my pajamas I climbed in bed and waited for Selena.

Selena climbed into bed like twenty minutes later. I gave her a kiss and it soon turned heated. "Do you want to go further?" I asked inbetween kissed. "Yeah." She nodded and I slid my shirt off.

And that's how baby number two was almost made. There would've been another baby if Ben didn't wake up because he got hungry.

"Goodnight Sel. Love you." I mumbled and closed my eyes. "Love you too. Goodnight." Selena mumbled back as we finally fell asleep for the night.

(Should I post more Instagram chapters?? Let me know your thoughts!)