"What's troubling you, big eyes?"

I groaned hearing the nickname. This could only be one person. I moved my arm away and saw the one and only, Aonung, looking down at me. "Why do you care Aonung?" I said looking up at him.

Aonung had this special talent. He would always find me and tease me about literally anything. "Is it about Rotxo again?" He asked with a smirk on his face. And of course he's known about my feelings for Rotxo for forever.

"Am I really that obvious?"

He laughed and decided to sit next to me. "Yeah, you are. I'm kinda surprised he doesn't know you like him. He thinks you're acting like this with him because you're just a sweet sweet girl. His words, not mine." He said with a teasing voice.

"You guys talked about me?" I asked surprised as i sat up. Aonung looked at me and slowly nodded. "Yep- i asked him if he thought you liked him." I groaned moving my knees closer to my chest. I laid my forehead on my knees and dramatically sighed.

"Why is he so blind Aonung? What do i have to do to make him understand? I told him the other day i would love to receive a bracelet from him and he said he was glad to be my friend." I told the boy beside me and he laughed. I looked up at him, trying not to laugh because of the situation. "Dead ass? He said that?" He laughed again as if this was the funniest thing in the world. I playfully slapped his arm, a smile on my face.

"Stop, this is not funny. What do i have to do?"

"It is funny. All you can do at this point is tell him, you know. He might understand then." He said as his laugh died down. I sighed as i laid my chin on my knees. "I've been trying to, but i can't find him anywhere. All morning i looked for him" I said with small pout on my lips.

"Really? i saw him right before i came to annoy you." He said with a smile on his face. So he was doing it on purpose. Jack ass.

I looked at him and he pointed to where he saw Rotxo. "I'm pretty sure he's still there, he didn't seem to be leaving soon so you'll probably be able to talk to him." He said and I took a deep breath before i nodded my head. i can do this. This is easy.

I stood up and was about to leave when a small voice in my head made me stop. What if i get rejected? Worse, what if he's disgusted with me. "Are you not going?" Aonung asked as he stood up as well. I turned around to look at him, a panic look in my eyes. He probably noticed because he placed his hands on my shoulders and shook me a little bit.

"What if he doesn't like me like that? What if he's disgusted with me and doesn't even want to be friends with me anymore? i can't do this Ao" I said as my breathing began to quicken.

"No. no. He would never be disgusted with you. You're like his favourite person in the whole world. Believe me, he talks about you a lot. He might be oblivious about your feelings for him, but it's simply because he thinks you deserve someone else. You just have to make him understand that you like him." He said looking into my eyes with this intensity, i've never seen him so serious before.

"So you're gonna go see him and confess. Okay? But you better not make him cry okay? He's my best friend and i will fight for him." I slowly nodded my head surprised to see Aonung this protective of Rotxo. I understand of course, i was just not expecting this.

Aonung turned my around and gave me a light push on the back. "Now go and be all happy and lovey dovey or whatever gross things you guys will do." He said, almost gagging.

Okay. I can do this. If i understand correctly, Aonung believes Rotxo likes me too. So it shouldn't be too hard.

I rapidly made my way towards where Aonung saw Rotxo before i lost all the courage i had. I saw him sitting on an ilu talking with Lo'ak. I took a deep breath and called an ilu. I approached the two boys, a nervous smile on my lips. I stopped not too far from Rotxo and he looked at me with a smile. "Hey" i softly said locking eyes with him.

"I'll talk to you later Rotxo." Lo'ak said with a smirk, as if he knew something. Rotxo nodded before his eyes were back on your.

"Are you okay?" He gently asked me and i wanted to scream. His voice was so soft and pretty and cute, and i could just go on and on. "No, I'm not." I said and i saw a worried expression appear on his face. "I really needed to talk to you." I quickly said before he could talk.

"Yeah, sure, what's going on?" He asked as his ilu got closer to mine. I quickly looked around, there was too many people around us. I looked back at him and stretched out my hand. "Come with me, please." He looked a bit confused but grabbed my hand, breaking tsaheylu with his ilu. He flopped behind me on my ilu and put a hand on my waist to secure himself. My stomach jumped. What is he doing to me bro-

I brought him to a more secluded place of the beach. We were standing in front of each other and i couldn't talk. He gently took my hands in his giving them a lit squeeze. "What's going on? You know you can tell me anything right?" He said and i nodded. He's right, i can tell him anything.

"Did anything happen today? Or maybe it was something i did that rubbed you the wrong way-"

"I like you Rotxo. Like, I like like you. As more than friends." I quickly said cutting him off. He looked at me with widened eyes. A silence took place between us. He was just looking at me, not saying anything. Why is he not saying anything? Why is he not moving?

"I've liked you for a while now, i think I've always liked you actually. You make me feel comfortable and safe. I feel like i can do anything when you're by my side and i want to be more than friends." I continued hoping it would make him react in any way. Met with silence once more, i pulled my hands out of his and looked away.

"Please say something.. Don't just look at me like that." I quietly said, doubts starting to build up in my stomach.

"You like me? Me? Are you serious?" He finally spoke. I frowned at his words. What was that supposed to mean? Why would i lie to him about that.

"Yes? You. Is it not believable for me to like you?" I asked tilting my head. He quickly shook his head, and i think i could see him blush. "N-No that's not what i meant- Just that you're so- you're so cool and pretty, and i just think that- maybe, i don't know. Like- You could have anyone you want. And i'm just- you know- Im just me-" I cupped his face with my hands cutting his mumbling off. Even if it was an adorable sight, I did not want to hear him say he was not enough for me.

His cheeks were warm in my hands, his eyes were so pretty. "I like you because you're you. There's no one like you. You're kind, patient, funny, caring, handsome, adorable, everything i could ask for in a lover." I quietly said as i took a step closer to him. He smiled as he placed his hands on my hips.

"I like you too. I like you so much. I can't ever not think about you, or talk about you." He said smiling. I smiled remembering Aonung telling me they talked about me. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. He slowly leaned in and i closed my eyes.

When our lips finally touched, i felt my inside melt. I know it sounds cliché and cheesy. But Rotxo made me want to say those things and be cheesy. He made me feel special and i just loved him so much. He slowly pulled away, a shy smile dancing on his lips.

"Do you remember the bracelet i made a few days ago?" He asked. How could i forget? This was my most recent failed attempt at making him understand i have feelings for him. I nodded waiting for him to continue. "I was making it for you, in case i grew the balls to confess to you. So if you still want it, it's for yo-" I didn't let him finish as i press my lips against his again. How could he be so adorable. He was going to give me a heart attack.

I felt him smile in the kiss as i pulled away. "Does that mean you want it?" He asked with a playful smirk.

"Yes, you oblivious ass. i do want it." i said moving my arms around his neck.

------

A/N : This one is bit longer than the others and i hope you liked it. i thought it was cute and Rotxo is fucking adorable so i had to write one about him :)