Chapter 45 Don't You Know It Pain?

"What are you doing?"

The voice behind him startled Qiao Shu. He was just feeling guilty, and he couldn't stabilize his figure for a moment. His feet slipped and he slid down the big rock in a daze.

Qin Shuo saw his forehead jump, and caught him with his backhand, but he still couldn't prevent him from being knocked.

"Ow one by one" the young man's voice was very miserable, Qiao Shu held his side waist, and jumped up and down, screaming in pain.

Qin Shuo really couldn't control his smile, went around to hold him down, and carefully massaged Qiao Shu's painful waist: "Reckless!" "

Blame you!" Qiao Shu bit back, "You walk Why don't you make a sound, if you didn't scare me on purpose, how could I have knocked you!" "

Then what are you doing, I didn't even find out when I came up, so I didn't scare you on purpose..."

I saw that you were talking about it just now. The arrogance of the little thing, the eyes instantly drifted, Qiao Shu jumped out of Qin Shuo's reach for a while, and muttered in a low voice: "You don't care about me."

This bright look has a ghost... Qin

Shuo didn't pursue it, so he let it go with a smile.

"Where are you going?" Qiao Shu followed behind him step by step, her nose moved slightly, but found that Qin Shuo's pheromone was completely suppressed by the fragrance of gardenia, and his whole body was covered with his breath.

What a big alpha that he marked!

This recognition made his voice rise again: "Walk slowly, okay, I can't keep up with you... The wound on your waist is still there Bleeding, don't go so fast!"

Fortunately, Qin Shuo didn't go very far, he stopped at the edge of the jungle, picked up a few relatively intact fallen leaves on the ground, and sat down on the ground.

He raised his head and smiled at Jo Shu, looked at the torn wound across his waist, made a little judgment, and pressed a leaf directly on the wound, and then wiped it vigorously.

Qiao Shu was frightened, but when he came back to his senses, his eyes were red all of a sudden, he leaned forward and slapped Qin Shuo involuntarily: "What are you doing!" His slap was so hard that Qin Shuo was caught

. The back of his hand turned red quickly, but instead of getting angry, he was puzzled: "What's wrong with me?"

Following Qiao Shu's gaze, Qin Shuo saw those stained hands on the ground. The leaves of blood, the brain turned around several times, and then I got a little understanding.

"You, don't you like the process of me treating the wound?" Qin Shuo felt warm in his heart when he asked.

Qiao Shu nodded decisively, trembling with anger from his brutal actions, two drops of water dripped from the corners of his eyes.

"Let me bandage it up for you." He couldn't bear to look directly, and secretly reached out to touch Qin Shuo's waist, his cold fingertips slid around the wound, and then lightly passed over the wound.

Qin Shuo swallowed, and said in a hoarse voice, "Okay...thank you."

The little O who was liked was already hard to bear, Qin Shuo just had a flash of godly kung fu, and suddenly felt a burst of wetness around his waist. , as he looked down, he saw a fluffy head buried in his waist, and a small tongue could be seen sticking out as he moved.

"What are you doing!" Qin Shuo was horrified, he pushed Qiao Shu away, and backed away in a panic, feeling vaguely as if a decent woman was being molested.

Qiao Shu tilted his head, with an innocent expression on his face: "Disinfection! I can't find disinfectant for you, sterilize your saliva, so just let it go."

He seemed to reprimand: "You are a big bastard, don't be like this ." Pick, be quiet, okay!" While speaking, he crawled up to follow, held Qin Shuo's arms, lowered his head, and wanted to lick that ugly wound again.

Qin Shuo was trained to be speechless, he opened his mouth to refuse, but couldn't resist the secret longing in his heart, struggled for a long time, in the end he honestly pretended to be a wooden man, and didn't dare to move again.

The soft little tongue slid over the wound, and he used all his self-control in his life to barely resist the urge to push the boy down.

No wonder it is said that Wei Xiaoren and Xiao O are difficult to raise, this kind of little goblin...who can bear it.

Qiao Shu cleaned the broken clothes, and asked Qin Shuo to tear the cloth into strips. Due to limited conditions, he could only bandage them perfunctorily. He lowered his head, looked serious, and moved more cautiously.

Looking at the hair spinning on Qiao Shu's head, Qin Shuo's thoughts gradually drifted away. He seemed to have a vague understanding of why some colleagues always like to show off their wives in the military.

Fragrant and soft little o, standing by her side, just looking at her heart melts, gentle and considerate, occasionally making a little sex is cute, and she will act like a baby and complain to you, that's completely The "own people" do pie.

Some people know the cold and the hot, some people are high mountains and rivers, and when they get old in the future, their children will be around their knees. Just thinking about it is infinite yearning.

"Don't you know it hurts?" Qiao Shu's voice was murmuring, feeling very uncomfortable.

Qin Shuo raised his eyebrows, and couldn't move his gaze away from the young man in front of him, "Your heart hurts?" "

Yes." Qiao Shu said calmly, "I'm not as hard-hearted as some people, and I'm kind. An omega will always bear more, even if I know you are a big bastard, I still can't bear to see you lose too much blood and die."

Qin Shuo thought to himself: Even if this little o— Zhang Xiao keeps talking non-stop, his mouth is not forgiving People still want to hug him.

Thinking so, he did the same.

Covered by dark clouds, Qiao Shu didn't pay attention for a while, and was hugged by a man again. He raised his head and stared at others: "What are you doing, don't you see I'm busy?" "Don't worry." Qin Shuo smiled, eyes

full Feeling pity, she couldn't help tightening her arms, allowing the temperature between the two to exchange further.

Qiao Shu was silent for a long while, and then let out the laughter that was about to make Qin Shuo ptsd: "Hey hey."

The next moment, a slender finger circled around Qin Shuo's waist, and then flicked it up again, hitting Qin Shuo impartially. Shuo was still on the bloodshot scar.

"Oh one by one..." Qin Shuo was covered in cold sweat, loosened his hands, and Xiao O, who was imprisoned in his arms, escaped.

"Don't move anymore!" Qiao Shu looked at him in cold sweat, and suddenly felt distressed again. He said angrily, "Don't bully me all the time, I will be angry...you don't hurt I hurt the head office, please be obedient, there is no one else here, in case your wound is not treated well..."

As he spoke, his eyes were slightly red, Qin Shuo saw that he had pissed him off , finally settled down.

As revenge, Qiao Shu used the last bit of cloth to tie a bow around Qin Shuo's waist, then took half a step back and nodded in satisfaction.

In the evening, the giant rabbit that fled in a panic came back again.

Seeing that there was no such terrifying man here, it hugged a large handful of colorful fruits in its arms and scattered them in front of Joshua. "Chichi" yelled for him to eat, with a rapid tone, very anxious.

So when Qin Shuo came back with a fat hare, he saw Qiao Shu entangled with a huge rabbit again.

Earlier, he got Joshua's explanation, and knew that the rabbit was not malicious, but would send fruit to Joshua to eat every day.

Even so, this is not the reason for the giant rabbit to get involved in his omega.

Qin Shuo didn't say much. When he was hunting in the woods, he touched a sharp knife on the scrapped emergency cabin. At this time, he took the hare and swaggered up to the giant rabbit and Qiao Shu, and slaughtered the rabbit with the knife. Delicate, exquisite knife.

When the giant rabbit heard the footsteps, it became vigilant, and saw Qin Shuo skinning its own kind in front of its face, all the fur on its body exploded, and the screams of "chiji" were endless, and the moment Qin Shuo looked over, , Hind legs hard, directly jumped away.

Qiao Shu was dumbfounded, watching the giant rabbit reappear at the scene of escape, but before he could accuse, Qin Shuo said, "I'll bake the rabbit for you." With just one sentence, Qiao Shu

's attention was diverted, and his mind was full of thoughts. The meat is left over, how can I still remember the giant rabbit that was scared away.

It took a long time to start the fire. Qin Shuo was clumsy, holding a wooden stick and poring over it for a long time, but he couldn't make a spark. It was Qiao Shu who did it for him, until his palms became red and painful, and then he succeeded in making fire by drilling wood.

The fat and fat hare was grilled until it was sizzling. Although there was no seasoning, for Qiao Shu who had eaten the fruit for a month, any bite of the meat was delicious.

The two shared a roasted rabbit, and the night was already full of stars after eating.

When you eat and drink enough, your mind will easily wander.

Qiao Shu rubbed his slightly distended belly, his eyes kept rolling, he glanced at Qin Shuo from time to time, his eyes were full of calculations.

After being swept away by Lian's eyes again, Qin Shuo sighed. He pressed the sore corners of his eyes, forcing himself not to be influenced by Qiao Shu.

Alpha's susceptibility period didn't pass so well, he lacked an omega that was permanently marked with him, and lacked a comfort from an omega, but a small temporary mark was actually drinking poison to quench thirst.

"Qin Shuo, are you uncomfortable?" Qiao Shu smirked, rubbing his hands together, and his bright eyes were bright.

"...Not too uncomfortable." Qin Shuo replied against his will with some ominous premonition.

Unexpectedly, Qiao Shu didn't pick up on it, and said to himself: "You must be uncomfortable! You see that your pheromones are out of control again, and you must still be in the susceptible period! Alpha's susceptible period doesn't have to last for a long time, it doesn't matter. Maybe you can pass it once, or did you find someone else?"

He looked at the man suspiciously: "I only marked you once, unless you have found other beautiful little o before this, it must still be uncomfortable! "

Qin Shuo could only smile wryly: "I've been on the starship, where can I find a beautiful little O, besides, how can I touch anyone else except you, what you said is that I feel uncomfortable, but... ..Don't bother you to help me."

"You're welcome!" Qiao Shu rushed over, her beautiful eyes full of interest, "Look at the wilderness, there is no life in this wilderness, and idleness is idleness. Why don't I help you!"

"How?"

Qiao Shu cleared his throat and tried to put on a gentleman's expression, but maybe he couldn't control his expression properly, and there were snickering in his brows and eyes.

"I'll take another bite for you, can you let me try it up there?"

"I'll be careful not to hurt you, don't be afraid!"