Chapter 1

P.O.V - Anabelle

I didn't knew what to do! I was left there with a bunch of feelings and emotions that I can't voice out.

It took me a while to digest the information that the boy I liked for more than 2 years had another girl he likes. I never asked anything about his love life because I didn't wanted to know something that would hurt me but it's unavoidable.

I met him in 11th grade when I came to New York as a transfer student because my dad had his transfer. I still remember everything vividly. I was the typical type, I have trouble starting conversions but if it starts I can keep that going.

I was quite early to my first day in class. I was wearing complete black, a black tshirt and a black jeans. I reached in front of the classroom, took a deep breath and stepped in. I took a seat near the window and I didn't know what to do. Students started to come in. Everyone greeted me and I talked to them too.

After almost everyone took their seats, our class teacher came in. By the way students cheered I could say that she was good. She took her seat and started to arrange our names in alphabetical order so she could give our roll numbers.

That was the moment. I felt like the world stopped for a minute when I heard a, "May I come in?"  I immediately looked at the owner of the voice. He was standing at the doorstep wearing a black hoodie and a black jeans. He had a lollipop in his mouth.

Our teacher looked at him and another boy joined him from the back. He also had a lollipop with him. She mouthed them to come in. Both of them entered the class and BOOM! He looked towards me and amongst the entire class of 40 children, we made eye-contact!!! I got a weird feeling in my stomach. A bunch of something got freedom and rushing everywhere inside my stomach?!! This one's gonna hurt badly. My instincts warned me but I was too taken by him to care.

The first day at school wasn't that boring as I thought it would be. I got back from the class and replayed the moment when our eyes met. It didn't fade away from my mind the whole day and for this whole 2 years.

Thinking of the first moment of us and the feeling of now it's all gonna end, hurt much more badly than I thought. I didn't know what would happen next but I knew that I can't forget him! EVER!

Hey gladdies! Please forgive me if I d any mistakes it's my first time. Love you all <3